|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I (Pages 1 - 66).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Maddie hear, improbably, over radio in Part I?
(a) The American president.
(b) A German pilot.
(d) The French Resistance.
2. What was the uniform of the female wireless operators in Maddie's and Queenie's unit?
(a) Black suits.
(b) Green waistcoats.
(c) Tan dresses.
(d) Blue cardigans.
3. Who fires upon Maddie's plane the first time she experiences this?
(a) American soldiers, by accident.
(d) British soldiers, by accident.
4. What does Queenie always say when the Nazis refer to her as English?
(a) She is French.
(b) She is Scottish.
(c) She is American.
(d) She is German.
5. Who comforts Maddie after she is fired upon for the first time in a plane?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is an aircraft shown on a radar screen?
2. What does S.O.B. mean in aviation parlance?
3. What did the Gestapo headquarters in Ormaie used to be?
4. Who comes in to post as a German air radio operator in Part I for the British?
5. What plane does the training officer ask Maddie in Part I if she would like to try flying while she is at Oakway?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)