|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II (Pages 67 - 132).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maddie drink at the airfield in Part I?
(a) Pilot's Oily Tea.
(d) Peach juice.
2. What has happened to Jamie while flying?
(a) He has lost his hand.
(b) He has lost his eye.
(c) He has lost his leg.
(d) He got shot down and has lost some fingers and all his toes.
3. What does Queenie often use as gifts or payment in place of cash?
4. What were Admiral Nelson's last words, according to Queenie?
(a) Far away is how it is done.
(b) Kiss Me, Hardy.
(c) Blast! I'm shot.
(d) Going down with the ship.
5. What kind of accent does Maddie have?
(a) West Yorkshire.
(b) East London.
(c) South Manchester.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the failed Nazi invasion that Queenie mentions in Part II?
2. What kind of planes need a lot of maintenance?
3. What does the ATA stand for?
4. How much time does Von Linden initially allow Queenie to write her story?
5. Where do Maddie and Queenie first meet?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)