|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV (Pages 199 - 264).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doe Nacht und Nebel mean?
(a) Nimble and Net-like.
(b) Nice and No.
(c) Night and Fog.
(d) New and Numb.
2. When does Maddie really begin to think Julie has been captured by the Gestapo?
(a) When her commanding officer tells her Julie has almost definitely been captured.
(b) When she hears Julie's voice through the bars at the hotel.
(c) When she meets a photographer friendly with the resistance who tells her the Nazis are holding "a British airman."
(d) When she has a dream about Julie.
3. What does the word "Mitraillette" mean?
(a) Machine gun.
4. Which author do both Queenie and Von Linden like?
(a) George Orwell.
(b) Lord Byron.
(c) William Shakespeare.
(d) Jane Austen.
5. Who does most of the talking when the Gestapo come to the Thibaut's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who usually ties Queenie to her chair when she is being interrogated?
2. What accent does Queenie say she can fake better than a German one in Part III?
3. What accent does Queenie play up when visiting the farmhouse in Part II?
4. What cargo had Maddie been hauling in her flight with Julie to Ormaie?
5. What does Queenie do before jumping out of the plane in Part III?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)