Part I (Pages 1 - 66)
1. Why does Queenie say she is a coward in Part I?
(a) She stopped working out of fear.
(b) She is giving up secrets to the Nazis.
(c) She has killed her best friend.
(d) She gave up her own brother to the enemy.
2. What is the first aircraft Maddie ever flies?
(a) Puss Moth.
3. Who is Maddie's friend from home?
4. What does Maddie's grandfather do?
(a) Bike repair.
5. Who is the first pilot Maddie meets?
(a) Hiro Biro.
(b) Roman Marks.
(c) Dympna Wythenshawe.
(d) Hettie Jentelson.
6. What does Queenie always say when the Nazis refer to her as English?
(a) She is French.
(b) She is German.
(c) She is American.
(d) She is Scottish.
7. Who is the female guard who stays with Queenie?
(a) Jan Von Linden.
(b) Isolde Fitz.
(c) Anna Engel.
(d) Marchel Ferber.
8. What does the ATA stand for?
(a) Air Transport Auxiliary.
(b) Already Top Aviators.
(c) Awesome Topiary Articles.
(d) Alcohol Tobacco Airfield.
(read all 180 Multiple Choice Questions and Answers)
This section contains 4,417 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)