|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III - The Last Hunters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mid-Atlantic _____ stock is dwindling.
2. Where did the Moore family take the train to every morning to buy freshly-landed North Sea cod?
3. Johann Sigurjonsson is _____ of the Marine Research Institute in Iceland.
(a) Operations manager.
(c) Lead scientist.
(d) Deputy director.
4. Who currently owns Fishy Moore's?
(a) Martin Shipp.
(b) Shaun Britton.
(c) Agatha Norwich.
(d) Alex Caswell.
5. The eating habits of cod are classified as _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Anglo-Saxon word that means "a place that has salt"?
2. Newlyn is really a _____ town.
3. What is it called when a net is dragged along the ocean floor?
4. What is the scientific name for cod?
5. In Great Britain since the nineteenth century, cod has meant ____.
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)