Quiz: Part I - A Fish Tale
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. According to one theory, the Basques are thought to be the original _____.
2. What was the French salt tax called?
a) Sels tax.
c) Franc sel.
3. What is the name of the only tropical cod that remains today?
4. What were lobsters considered to be by the Pilgrims?
a) Sea monsters.
5. Jacques Cartier is credited for "discovering" the mouth of which river?
a) The St. Lawrence.
b) The Mississippi.
c) The Pinware River.
d) The Hudson.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a...
This section contains 258 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)