|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III - The Last Hunters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is cod pickled with in barrels?
2. Hákarl is the flesh of a large _____.
(a) Gray skate.
(c) Greenland shark.
(d) Puffer fish.
3. To the British working class, fish means _____.
4. In 1881, a shipyard in Hull built a steam-powered trawler called the _____.
(c) The Merry Widow.
(d) Card Shark.
5. The Polsloe Bridge fish-and-chips shop was in which British city?
Short Answer Questions
1. FPI stands for _____.
2. What is the name of the Cornish fishing port on the most seaward tip of England?
3. The twin ports of Hull and Grimsby are on the _____ River.
4. The Basques made the transition from landing and processing cod to becoming _____.
5. Which British foreign secretary commented on the third Cod War saying that both sides have shown valor, but there was no need to show virility?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)