|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Quick Lamb injured in Chapter VI?
(a) He is shot by a poacher.
(b) He is kicked in the chest by a kangaroo.
(c) He is hit by a bus while walking across the street.
(d) His hand becomes entangled in a winch.
2. Who does Quick Lamb find in bed beside him when he awakens from his sickness in Chapter VII?
(a) Oriel Lamb.
(b) Fish Lamb.
(c) Sam Pickles.
(d) Rose Pickles.
3. How many children do Lester and Oriel Lamb have in Chapter II?
4. What does Sam collect in his job in Chapter I?
5. Who has beaten up Sam Pickles in Chapter VII?
(a) Bookies he owes money to.
(b) Dolly Pickles.
(c) The County Sheriff.
(d) Lester Lamb.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did one of the Aboriginal women commit suicide at One Cloud Street, according to the narrator in Chapter III?
2. To what southwestern town in Australia does Quick Lamb drive after dropping off the Aborigine hitchhiker in Chapter VI?
3. Whom does Quick Lamb dream of rowing a wooden box when he is injured in Chapter VI?
4. Sam recuperates in the hospital for how long after his work injury in Chapter I?
5. Which of the Lamb daughters is a short-haired tomboy that does not want to marry?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)