|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fish Lamb seems to recognize everyone in his family except for whom in Chapter III?
(a) Hattie Lamb.
(b) Lester Lamb.
(c) Lon Lamb.
(d) Oriel Lamb.
2. Who owns the cabin in the woods that Lester takes Sam to in Chapter VII?
(a) Beryl Lee.
(b) Chub Pickles.
(c) Geoffrey Birch.
(d) Lucy Wentworth.
3. How old is Rose Pickles when she no longer scours the pubs looking for her mother because she won’t brave the drunks in Chapter V?
4. Who has beaten up Sam Pickles in Chapter VII?
(a) The County Sheriff.
(b) Bookies he owes money to.
(c) Dolly Pickles.
(d) Lester Lamb.
5. Who becomes the chief baker and ice-cream maker at the store in Chapter III?
(a) Oriel Lamb.
(b) Sam Pickles.
(c) Lester Lamb.
(d) Dolly Pickles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the old woman that previously owned the house at One Cloud Street doing when she died, according to the narrator in Chapter III?
2. What is the name of the young woman that Quick Lamb begins dating in Chapter VI?
3. What is the name of the department store where Rose Pickles begins working at as a switchboard operator in Chapter V?
4. What is the name of the talking cockatoo that Sam Pickles wins gambling in Chapter IV?
5. Whom does Quick Lamb dream of rowing a wooden box when he is injured in Chapter VI?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)