|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The people who frequent the grocery store at Number One Cloud Street assume that who owns the building in Chapter III?
(a) The Aborigines.
(b) The Pickles family.
(c) The Lamb family.
(d) The Hearst family.
2. What is the name of the talking cockatoo that Sam Pickles wins gambling in Chapter IV?
3. Which of the Lamb daughters is noted as being a remarkably good marbles player?
(a) Oriel Lamb.
(b) Red Lamb.
(c) Elaine Lamb.
(d) Hattie Lamb.
4. In Chapter IV, the grocery shop is closed for a day as Lester takes his family to what port town?
(b) Southern Cross.
5. What is the name of Rose Pickle’s uncle that owns the pub hotel where the Pickle family lives in Chapter I?
(a) Uncle Joel.
(b) Uncle James.
(c) Uncle Billy.
(d) Uncle Peter.
Short Answer Questions
1. The historical figure of Guy Fawkes was a member of what plot?
2. Where does Sam Pickles “win” a job position during a gambling game in Chapter IV?
3. How does Fish Lamb become injured in Chapter II?
4. How many children do Lester and Oriel Lamb have in Chapter II?
5. What are the names of Rose’s brothers in the novel?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)