|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The historical figure of Guy Fawkes was a member of what plot?
(a) The Arson Plot.
(b) The Boston Tea Plot.
(c) The Gunpowder Plot.
(d) The Kingsbury Plot.
2. How much money does Sam Pickles receive as his share from the sale of the pub hotel in Chapter III?
(a) 1,000 pounds.
(b) 2,000 pounds.
(c) 10,000 pounds.
(d) 5,000 pounds.
3. How old is Fish Lamb in Chapter II?
4. What did Oriel’s father kill in order to use its bladder to treat Oriel after she was burned in a bushfire, according to the narrative in Chapter III?
(a) His only pig.
(b) His only cow.
(c) His favorite horse.
(d) His only chicken.
5. Who does Rose daydream about running away with in Chapter V?
(a) Fish Lamb.
(b) Toby Raven.
(c) Quick Lamb.
(d) Lester Lamb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the old woman that previously owned the house at One Cloud Street doing when she died, according to the narrator in Chapter III?
2. What does Fish Lamb entertain himself by spinning at the dinner table in Chapter III?
3. How old is Rose Pickles when she no longer scours the pubs looking for her mother because she won’t brave the drunks in Chapter V?
4. Where is the character of Geoffrey Birch from?
5. In what year did Joel win a small fortune gambling and buy the house at One Cloud Street?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)