1. What is the name of the pub hotel where the Pickle family lives in Chapter I?
(a) The Eurhythmic Hotel.
(b) The Southern Cross Hotel.
(c) The Excelsior Hotel.
(d) The Mosman Hotel.
2. What is the name of Rose Pickle’s uncle that owns the pub hotel where the Pickle family lives in Chapter I?
(a) Uncle James.
(b) Uncle Joel.
(c) Uncle Peter.
(d) Uncle Billy.
3. What is the name of Sam Pickles’s father in the novel?
(a) James Pickles.
(b) Ted Pickles.
(c) George Pickles.
(d) Merv Pickles.
4. What did Sam Pickles’s father do for a living?
(a) He was a college professor.
(b) He was a bus driver.
(c) He was a water diviner.
(d) He was a taxidermist.
5. Sam Pickles’s father is described in Chapter I as having passed along his love of what to his son?
(a) Nice clothing.
(b) Fancy cars.
6. What does Sam collect in his job in Chapter I?
This section contains 4,422 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)