Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Betty ask from Clive after the fight with Mrs. Sanders is broken up?
2. What does Edward notice Joshua taking out during Clive's wedding speech?
3. What does Edward do when he sees what Joshua has during Clive'swedding speech?
4. What does Cathy pretend to do while the adults talk in the park?
5. How does Martin feel about being Victoria's husband?
Time and age are dominant concepts in Cloud 9. Time passes quickly, while the characters age slowly. What is the significance of time in Cloud 9? Why is the mentioning of time and age important? What is the significance of younger characters appearing to the older ones throughout the story?
How does society impact the plot? Identify an event in Cloud 9 that demonstrates an impact or view from the social component. How did society influence this event?
Compare and contrast the role of women during the time in Africa with modern day London. How have the roles changed? What could have caused these changes? Are there any ways in which the roles of women have no changed at all?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)