|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Instead of a shadow, what does the group believe they see approach the ritual?
2. Whose done a lot of reading on the subject of ancient rituals?
3. After pulling Martin into the group, what do they actually see approaching them during the ritual?
4. How does Harry feel about himself after his discussion with Clive?
5. Where does Mrs. Saunders plan on going?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Betty feel about spending time with other women? Why does she feel...
This section contains 955 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)