Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Betty ask from Clive after the fight with Mrs. Sanders is broken up?
2. What does Edward notice Joshua taking out during Clive's wedding speech?
3. What does Edward do when he sees what Joshua has during Clive'swedding speech?
4. What does Cathy pretend to do while the adults talk in the park?
5. How does Martin feel about being Victoria's husband?
Essay Topic 1
At the end of Act 1, Joshua aims a gun at Clive while Edward doesn't do anything to stop him. What is the significance of this event? Why would Joshua behave this way? Why wouldn't Edward try to prevent this?
Essay Topic 2
Marriage is a common topic discussed throughout the story. What is the shared feeling about marriage in the story? Why is marriage important to the character development and plot? What marriage appears to be the most stable? Why?
Essay Topic 3
Sexual gender is a unique concept that is fabricated upon throughout Cloud 9. Many of the female characters were played by men and vice versa. What is the significance of the author developing the characters in this way? Are the genders of the actors appropriate for the characters in which they play? Why or why not?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)