|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When preparing for the wedding, what does Ellen take Betty aside to ask her?
(a) About sex with a man.
(b) About Victoria's doll.
(c) About the natives.
(d) About her apple pie recipe.
2. What does Joshua do to Victoria's doll when he sees Edward playing with it again?
(a) He loses it.
(b) He washes it.
(c) He slits it open.
(d) He hides it.
3. Who is Tommy?
(a) Lin's husband.
(b) Lin's son.
(c) Victoria's son.
(d) Victoria's husband.
4. What is the subject of the ancient ritual lectures?
(a) The warlords.
(b) The culture of the rituals.
(c) The places the ancient rituals happened.
(d) The origins of the gods.
5. What is Gerry uncomfortable about in his relationship with Edward?
(a) Edward doing wifely duties.
(b) Edward's stealing.
(c) He doesn't trust Edward with his secrets.
(d) Edward's dependency on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Lin slaps Cathy and Cathy runs off, what do Victoria and Lin realize?
2. What does Edward notice Joshua taking out during Clive's wedding speech?
3. As Victoria and Lin are having a conversation, what is Victoria's daughter doing?
4. What does Edward do when he sees what Joshua has during Clive'swedding speech?
5. Where does Act 2 take place?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)