|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does Gerry turn and tell the audience as he leaves Edward?
(a) How much he hates Edward.
(b) About a crime he committed.
(c) He had sex on the train with someone he didn't know.
(d) A story he heard about Victoria.
2. Who does Gerry call out for toward the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
3. After Lin slaps Cathy and Cathy runs off, what do Victoria and Lin realize?
(a) That Lin has anger problems.
(b) That Tommy has disappeared.
(c) That Cathy is a spoiled brat.
(d) That maybe it's time to move from the city.
4. When the wedding cake is being cut, what does Harry discover?
(a) A native hiding in the bushes.
(b) An engagement ring.
(c) The destroyed doll.
(d) The necklace.
5. What does the person Gerry calls out for ask him?
(a) If they could buy a house together.
(b) If they could have a picnic.
(c) If they could go see a movie.
(d) If they can do together what they've done before.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Edward come to the park where Victoria is at?
2. Who is Tommy?
3. What distracts everyone from Betty's news?
4. To end the argument with Edward, where does Gerry leave to go?
5. What do Victoria and Edward decide about Betty's surprising news?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)