|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Betty never enjoyed?
(b) Being married.
(d) The company of women.
2. Why do they perform this ancient ritual?
(a) They believe the ritual is true.
(b) They think it's funny.
(c) They want to play a joke.
(d) They are drunk.
3. What is Lin doing during the rituals?
(a) Trying to get Victoria to have sex.
(b) Drawing on the ground with chalk.
(c) Taking pictures.
4. What feelings does Betty confess to Victoria about her new marital status?
(b) Complete happiness.
(c) Severe depression.
(d) Confused feelings.
5. Why is Lin happy to be away from her husband?
(a) He beat her.
(b) He cheated on her.
(c) He didn't love her.
(d) He never worked.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Victoria's daughter?
2. What happens to Lin after the second sighting during the ritual?
3. What does Martin try to convince Victoria to do as he leaves the ritual?
4. What does Edward wonder about himself as he talks to Victoria on the park bench?
5. What does Mrs. Saunders announce when she arrives at the wedding?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)