|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gerry go after the others go home from the ritual?
(a) On a trip.
(b) The park.
(c) The city.
(d) To Martin's.
2. How many years have Betty, Edward and Victoria aged since the reader last saw them?
3. Instead of a shadow, what does the group believe they see approach the ritual?
(a) A child.
(b) A spirit.
(c) A robber.
(d) A cop.
4. Who does Lin suggest Betty do things for?
(a) Her grandchildren.
5. Why are Gerry and Edward arguing in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Gerry doesn't like Edwards girlfriend.
(b) Gerry took Edward's car.
(c) Gerry went out the night before and didn't call.
(d) Gerry owes Edward money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward wonder about himself as he talks to Victoria on the park bench?
2. What does Edward do when he sees what Joshua has during Clive'swedding speech?
3. At what time of day was the ancient ritual performed?
4. Who is Victoria sitting with at the city park?
5. What does Martin try to convince Victoria to do as he leaves the ritual?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)