|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When preparing for the wedding, what does Ellen take Betty aside to ask her?
(a) About sex with a man.
(b) About the natives.
(c) About her apple pie recipe.
(d) About Victoria's doll.
2. Where does Act 2 take place?
(a) New York.
3. Where does Gerry go after the others go home from the ritual?
(a) To Martin's.
(b) The park.
(c) On a trip.
(d) The city.
4. What news does Betty share that shocks Victoria and Edward?
(a) She's won the lottery.
(b) She's homeless.
(c) That she plans on leaving Clive.
(d) She's moving.
5. Why does Cathy ask for her uncle's gun?
(a) She thinks it is a toy.
(b) She wants to look at it.
(c) She wants to go hunting.
(d) She hears what Lin says about her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Betty never enjoyed?
2. After pulling Martin into the group, what do they actually see approaching them during the ritual?
3. What are Lin and Victoria discussing in the city park?
4. Why does Betty attack Mrs. Saunders at the wedding?
5. What happens to Lin after the second sighting during the ritual?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)