|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Victoria and Lin are having a conversation, what is Victoria's daughter doing?
(a) Sitting in the sandbox.
(b) Playing on the slide.
(c) Playing hopscotch.
(d) Singing a rude skipping song.
2. Before the wedding, what's Betty's advice to Ellen about marriage?
(a) That it is pointless.
(b) That it's not to be enjoyed.
(c) That's is the best experience ever.
(d) That she wishes she never married.
3. What is Gerry uncomfortable about in his relationship with Edward?
(a) He doesn't trust Edward with his secrets.
(b) Edward's dependency on him.
(c) Edward doing wifely duties.
(d) Edward's stealing.
4. What does Clive tell Edward to do with the necklace?
(a) Sell it.
(b) Give it to his girlfriend.
(c) Tie it around his mother's neck.
(d) Throw it away.
5. Whose done a lot of reading on the subject of ancient rituals?
(b) None of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lin admit to Edward when Victoria leaves?
2. What feelings does Betty confess to Victoria about her new marital status?
3. What does Martin try to convince Victoria to do as he leaves the ritual?
4. Who does Lin suggest Betty do things for?
5. Why is Lin happy to be away from her husband?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)