|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subject of the ancient ritual lectures?
(a) The warlords.
(b) The places the ancient rituals happened.
(c) The culture of the rituals.
(d) The origins of the gods.
2. In Clive's speech in Act 1, Scene 5, what emotion is he feeling?
3. What does the person Gerry calls out for ask him?
(a) If they could have a picnic.
(b) If they could buy a house together.
(c) If they can do together what they've done before.
(d) If they could go see a movie.
4. Who is Tommy?
(a) Victoria's son.
(b) Lin's husband.
(c) Victoria's husband.
(d) Lin's son.
5. What ancient ritual do Edward, Victoria, and Lin perform in the park?
(b) Making love potions.
(c) Invoking the spirit of an ancient female godess.
(d) Human sacrifice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Lin happy to be away from her husband?
2. What has Betty never enjoyed?
3. In his speech, how does Clive say to feel about married life?
4. How does Martin feel about being Victoria's husband?
5. What happens to Lin after the second sighting during the ritual?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)