|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Harry blame for stealing Betty's missing item before the wedding?
2. Before the wedding, what's Betty's advice to Ellen about marriage?
(a) That's is the best experience ever.
(b) That it is pointless.
(c) That she wishes she never married.
(d) That it's not to be enjoyed.
3. What has Betty never enjoyed?
(a) The company of women.
(b) Being married.
4. What does Lin ask Victoria after Edward goes back to work?
(a) To hire her as a babysitter.
(b) To buy her a car.
(c) To go shopping with her.
(d) To have sex with her.
5. Why does Cathy ask for her uncle's gun?
(a) She hears what Lin says about her.
(b) She wants to look at it.
(c) She thinks it is a toy.
(d) She wants to go hunting.
Short Answer Questions
1. When preparing for the wedding, what does Ellen take Betty aside to ask her?
2. Where does Act 2 take place?
3. How many years have passed when Act 2 opens?
4. Why are Gerry and Edward arguing in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. When the wedding cake is being cut, what does Harry discover?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)