|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Victoria and Lin are having a conversation, what is Victoria's daughter doing?
(a) Sitting in the sandbox.
(b) Playing on the slide.
(c) Singing a rude skipping song.
(d) Playing hopscotch.
2. What does Mrs. Saunders announce when she arrives at the wedding?
(a) The sale of her property.
(b) The birth of her grandchild.
(c) The death of the natives' chief.
(d) That she bought a horse.
3. Who sees a shadow during the ritual?
4. Instead of a shadow, what does the group believe they see approach the ritual?
(a) A spirit.
(b) A cop.
(c) A robber.
(d) A child.
5. What does Clive tell Edward to do with the necklace?
(a) Tie it around his mother's neck.
(b) Sell it.
(c) Throw it away.
(d) Give it to his girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he comes to the park, what does Martin try to convince Victoria to do?
2. Why does Edward come to the park where Victoria is at?
3. Why do they perform this ancient ritual?
4. What is Gerry uncomfortable about in his relationship with Edward?
5. What does Cathy pretend to do while the adults talk in the park?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)