|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To end the argument with Edward, where does Gerry leave to go?
(a) His girlfriend's house.
(c) His mother's house.
(d) The pub.
2. When the wedding cake is being cut, what does Harry discover?
(a) The destroyed doll.
(b) The necklace.
(c) A native hiding in the bushes.
(d) An engagement ring.
3. What does the person Gerry calls out for ask him?
(a) If they could have a picnic.
(b) If they could buy a house together.
(c) If they could go see a movie.
(d) If they can do together what they've done before.
4. Where does Gerry go after the others go home from the ritual?
(a) On a trip.
(b) To Martin's.
(c) The city.
(d) The park.
5. When Edward blames something on Joshua, how does Clive respond?
(a) Killing Joshua.
(b) Slapping Joshua.
(c) Congratulating Edward.
(d) By slapping Edward for lying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Betty never enjoyed?
2. Who does Lin suggest Betty do things for?
3. When does Act 1, Scene 5 open up?
4. What does Edward wonder about himself as he talks to Victoria on the park bench?
5. In Clive's speech in Act 1, Scene 5, what emotion is he feeling?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)