|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tommy?
(a) Lin's husband.
(b) Victoria's husband.
(c) Victoria's son.
(d) Lin's son.
2. After everyone goes home, what brings Victoria back to the bench Edward is sitting on?
(a) She needed some time alone.
(b) She heard there would be a speaker in the park.
(c) She couldn't find Cathy.
(d) Tommy left a toy there.
3. What does the person Gerry calls out for ask him?
(a) If they could buy a house together.
(b) If they could have a picnic.
(c) If they could go see a movie.
(d) If they can do together what they've done before.
4. Why does Edward come to the park where Victoria is at?
(a) To give Victoria money.
(b) To pick up Cathy.
(c) To see Lin.
(d) To warn Victoria that Betty is there.
5. What does Mrs. Saunders announce when she arrives at the wedding?
(a) The sale of her property.
(b) The birth of her grandchild.
(c) The death of the natives' chief.
(d) That she bought a horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before the wedding, what's Betty's advice to Ellen about marriage?
2. When Edward blames something on Joshua, how does Clive respond?
3. What does Martin try to convince Victoria to do as he leaves the ritual?
4. What does Lin ask Victoria after Edward goes back to work?
5. What does Betty ask from Clive after the fight with Mrs. Sanders is broken up?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)