|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Gerry and Edward arguing in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Gerry took Edward's car.
(b) Gerry doesn't like Edwards girlfriend.
(c) Gerry went out the night before and didn't call.
(d) Gerry owes Edward money.
2. Why does Edward come to the park where Victoria is at?
(a) To pick up Cathy.
(b) To give Victoria money.
(c) To see Lin.
(d) To warn Victoria that Betty is there.
3. In his speech, how does Clive say to feel about married life?
(a) That it has many joys.
(b) It is awful.
(c) It is pointless.
(d) He hates it.
4. Why does Victoria explode after Martin leaves to take Betty home?
(a) She lost her wallet.
(b) She hears Cathy teasing the other children.
(c) She has pent up emotions towards her husband.
(d) Her son fell in the pond.
5. What is odd about the person who Gerry calls out to?
(a) They have aged greatly.
(b) They are invisible.
(c) They are babies.
(d) They appear as they did in Act 1.
Short Answer Questions
1. After everyone goes home, what brings Victoria back to the bench Edward is sitting on?
2. What news does Betty share that shocks Victoria and Edward?
3. In Clive's speech in Act 1, Scene 5, what emotion is he feeling?
4. Where does Gerry go after the others go home from the ritual?
5. When preparing for the wedding, what does Ellen take Betty aside to ask her?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)