|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Martin try to convince Victoria to do as he leaves the ritual?
(a) Marry him.
(b) Go home with him.
(c) Divorce her husband.
(d) Accept a job he offered.
2. Why does Betty attack Mrs. Saunders at the wedding?
(a) Because Clive kissed Mrs. Saunders goodbye.
(b) Mrs. Saunders made of Betty's children.
(c) Mrs. Saunders stole from Betty.
(d) Mrs. Saunders talked bad about Betty.
3. How many years have Betty, Edward and Victoria aged since the reader last saw them?
4. When preparing for the wedding, what does Ellen take Betty aside to ask her?
(a) About Victoria's doll.
(b) About the natives.
(c) About sex with a man.
(d) About her apple pie recipe.
5. When returning to everyone else in Act 1, Scene 5, what does Betty tell Clive is missing?
(a) Her necklace.
(b) Her hat.
(c) Her favorite dress.
(d) Her wedding ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cathy pretend to do while the adults talk in the park?
2. After pulling Martin into the group, what do they actually see approaching them during the ritual?
3. What does Mrs. Saunders announce when she arrives at the wedding?
4. What does Lin reveal to Victoria during their conversation?
5. Why does Cathy want to wear dresses to school?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)