|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lin doing during the rituals?
(a) Trying to get Victoria to have sex.
(c) Taking pictures.
(d) Drawing on the ground with chalk.
2. Who is Gerry to Edward?
(a) His father.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His brother.
(d) His boyfriend.
3. How many years have passed when Act 2 opens?
4. What does Edward wonder about himself as he talks to Victoria on the park bench?
(a) If he is a lesbian.
(b) If he's a good father.
(c) If he's marriage material.
(d) If he is Oxford material.
5. When Edward blames something on Joshua, how does Clive respond?
(a) Congratulating Edward.
(b) Killing Joshua.
(c) By slapping Edward for lying.
(d) Slapping Joshua.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gerry tell the audience when he arrives at his destination after the ritual?
2. What does Lin reveal to Victoria during their conversation?
3. Where does Act 2 take place?
4. What has Betty never enjoyed?
5. Why does Cathy ask for her uncle's gun?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)