|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Betty ask from Clive after the fight with Mrs. Sanders is broken up?
(a) For a divorce.
(b) To try to have another baby.
(c) To move.
(d) To be loved like she used to be.
2. What does Edward notice Joshua taking out during Clive's wedding speech?
(a) A baby.
(b) A new doll.
(c) A gun.
(d) A present.
3. What does Edward do when he sees what Joshua has during Clive'swedding speech?
(a) He hugs Joshua.
(b) He jumps in front of Clive.
(c) Yells for Joshua to stop.
(d) He says nothing and covers his ears.
4. What does Cathy pretend to do while the adults talk in the park?
(a) Kill Victoria with a pretend gun.
(b) Run away.
(c) Play house.
(d) Talk to an imaginary friend.
5. How does Martin feel about being Victoria's husband?
(a) He finds it very difficult.
(b) He enjoys it.
(c) He hates it and wants a divorce.
(d) He is non-committal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Victoria wonder about Lin's proposition?
2. In his speech, how does Clive say to feel about married life?
3. Where does Mrs. Saunders plan on going?
4. When Edward blames something on Joshua, how does Clive respond?
5. Why does Betty attack Mrs. Saunders at the wedding?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)