|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is odd about the person who Gerry calls out to?
(a) They are babies.
(b) They have aged greatly.
(c) They appear as they did in Act 1.
(d) They are invisible.
2. What is Gerry uncomfortable about in his relationship with Edward?
(a) Edward's dependency on him.
(b) He doesn't trust Edward with his secrets.
(c) Edward doing wifely duties.
(d) Edward's stealing.
3. Where does Mrs. Saunders plan on going?
(a) Back to England.
(c) New York City.
4. When the wedding cake is being cut, what does Harry discover?
(a) An engagement ring.
(b) A native hiding in the bushes.
(c) The destroyed doll.
(d) The necklace.
5. Why are Gerry and Edward arguing in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Gerry doesn't like Edwards girlfriend.
(b) Gerry owes Edward money.
(c) Gerry took Edward's car.
(d) Gerry went out the night before and didn't call.
Short Answer Questions
1. When returning to everyone else in Act 1, Scene 5, what does Betty tell Clive is missing?
2. When does Act 1, Scene 5 open up?
3. Who is Victoria sitting with at the city park?
4. Who is Gerry to Edward?
5. What are Lin and Victoria discussing in the city park?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)