|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gerry tell the audience when he arrives at his destination after the ritual?
(a) He has just robbed a bank.
(b) He is in hiding.
(c) That he has come to pick someone up.
(d) He is afraid for his life.
2. What does Lin ask Victoria after Edward goes back to work?
(a) To hire her as a babysitter.
(b) To go shopping with her.
(c) To buy her a car.
(d) To have sex with her.
3. Instead of a shadow, what does the group believe they see approach the ritual?
(a) A cop.
(b) A spirit.
(c) A child.
(d) A robber.
4. What does Cathy pretend to do while the adults talk in the park?
(a) Kill Victoria with a pretend gun.
(b) Talk to an imaginary friend.
(c) Run away.
(d) Play house.
5. What does Martin try to convince Victoria to do as he leaves the ritual?
(a) Go home with him.
(b) Marry him.
(c) Divorce her husband.
(d) Accept a job he offered.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years have Betty, Edward and Victoria aged since the reader last saw them?
2. When returning to everyone else in Act 1, Scene 5, what does Betty tell Clive is missing?
3. How does Martin feel about being Victoria's husband?
4. What is Lin doing during the rituals?
5. How old is Victoria's daughter?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)