|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Martin try to convince Victoria to do as he leaves the ritual?
(a) Accept a job he offered.
(b) Divorce her husband.
(c) Go home with him.
(d) Marry him.
2. How many years have passed when Act 2 opens?
3. How does Martin feel about being Victoria's husband?
(a) He finds it very difficult.
(b) He enjoys it.
(c) He hates it and wants a divorce.
(d) He is non-committal.
4. What does Edward wonder about himself as he talks to Victoria on the park bench?
(a) If he is a lesbian.
(b) If he is Oxford material.
(c) If he's marriage material.
(d) If he's a good father.
5. Who does Gerry call out for toward the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Victoria sitting with at the city park?
2. Where does Gerry go after the others go home from the ritual?
3. Why does Betty attack Mrs. Saunders at the wedding?
4. What does Joshua do to Victoria's doll when he sees Edward playing with it again?
5. After everyone goes home, what brings Victoria back to the bench Edward is sitting on?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)