|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the wedding cake is being cut, what does Harry discover?
(a) The destroyed doll.
(b) A native hiding in the bushes.
(c) An engagement ring.
(d) The necklace.
2. How does Martin feel about being Victoria's husband?
(a) He hates it and wants a divorce.
(b) He finds it very difficult.
(c) He enjoys it.
(d) He is non-committal.
3. What story does Gerry turn and tell the audience as he leaves Edward?
(a) About a crime he committed.
(b) A story he heard about Victoria.
(c) How much he hates Edward.
(d) He had sex on the train with someone he didn't know.
4. What does Edward notice Joshua taking out during Clive's wedding speech?
(a) A gun.
(b) A present.
(c) A baby.
(d) A new doll.
5. How old is Victoria's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Gerry and Edward arguing in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Why does Cathy want to wear dresses to school?
3. Why do they perform this ancient ritual?
4. When preparing for the wedding, what does Ellen take Betty aside to ask her?
5. What does Martin try to convince Victoria to do as he leaves the ritual?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)