|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years have passed when Act 2 opens?
2. Before the wedding, what's Betty's advice to Ellen about marriage?
(a) That she wishes she never married.
(b) That's is the best experience ever.
(c) That it is pointless.
(d) That it's not to be enjoyed.
3. After pulling Martin into the group, what do they actually see approaching them during the ritual?
(a) A cop.
(b) The spirit of Lin's dead brother.
(c) A group of robbers.
4. How many years have Betty, Edward and Victoria aged since the reader last saw them?
5. In Clive's speech in Act 1, Scene 5, what emotion is he feeling?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Gerry and Edward arguing in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Why does Edward want to keep the necklace in a safe?
3. Whose shadow did the group see during the ritual?
4. What does Edward do when he sees what Joshua has during Clive'swedding speech?
5. What does Gerry wish for the most?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)