Mid-Book Test (up to Act 1, Scene 5)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When Edward blames something on Joshua, how does Clive respond?
a) Congratulating Edward.
b) Killing Joshua.
c) By slapping Edward for lying.
d) Slapping Joshua.
2. What are Ellen and Betty playing at the picnic?
c) Cops and robbers.
3. What does Clive encourage Betty to do during their private discussion?
a) Find a new man.
b) Resist her passions.
c) See a doctor for her depression.
d) Make new friends.
4. Where does Clive arrive home from?
a) A visit to several native villages.
b) The United States.
c) A hunting trip.
d) A wild safari.
5. Where does Mrs. Saunders plan...
This section contains 832 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)