|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Lin and Victoria discussing in the city park?
(b) The violence of children's games.
(c) Their families.
(d) Their homes.
2. What does the person Gerry calls out for ask him?
(a) If they could buy a house together.
(b) If they could go see a movie.
(c) If they can do together what they've done before.
(d) If they could have a picnic.
3. How many years have passed when Act 2 opens?
4. What does Edward notice Joshua taking out during Clive's wedding speech?
(a) A new doll.
(b) A present.
(c) A gun.
(d) A baby.
5. What feelings does Betty confess to Victoria about her new marital status?
(b) Confused feelings.
(c) Severe depression.
(d) Complete happiness.
6. What does Edward wonder about himself as he talks to Victoria on the park bench?
(a) If he's a good father.
(b) If he's marriage material.
(c) If he is a lesbian.
(d) If he is Oxford material.
7. In his speech, how does Clive say to feel about married life?
(a) It is awful.
(b) That it has many joys.
(c) It is pointless.
(d) He hates it.
8. Before the wedding, what's Betty's advice to Ellen about marriage?
(a) That she wishes she never married.
(b) That it is pointless.
(c) That it's not to be enjoyed.
(d) That's is the best experience ever.
9. Who sees a shadow during the ritual?
10. What ancient ritual do Edward, Victoria, and Lin perform in the park?
(a) Human sacrifice.
(b) Invoking the spirit of an ancient female godess.
(d) Making love potions.
11. What distracts everyone from Betty's news?
(a) Clive shows up.
(b) Cathy refuses to give Betty back her things.
(c) There is a car accident.
(d) It starts to rain.
12. What has Betty never enjoyed?
(b) The company of women.
(d) Being married.
13. Why does Cathy want to wear dresses to school?
(a) Because she thinks they are pretty.
(b) Because she's they are more comfortable.
(c) Because she likes a boy.
(d) Because other girls have called her a boy.
14. After Lin slaps Cathy and Cathy runs off, what do Victoria and Lin realize?
(a) That Lin has anger problems.
(b) That Cathy is a spoiled brat.
(c) That Tommy has disappeared.
(d) That maybe it's time to move from the city.
15. Who does Harry blame for stealing Betty's missing item before the wedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Victoria and Edward decide about Betty's surprising news?
2. What does Gerry tell the audience when he arrives at his destination after the ritual?
3. Instead of a shadow, what does the group believe they see approach the ritual?
4. What does Mrs. Saunders announce when she arrives at the wedding?
5. After everyone goes home, what brings Victoria back to the bench Edward is sitting on?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)