|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Victoria and Edward decide about Betty's surprising news?
(a) They need to change her mind.
(b) She's insane.
(c) It's an awful idea.
(d) It makes sense.
2. How many years have passed when Act 2 opens?
3. Why does Betty attack Mrs. Saunders at the wedding?
(a) Mrs. Saunders talked bad about Betty.
(b) Because Clive kissed Mrs. Saunders goodbye.
(c) Mrs. Saunders stole from Betty.
(d) Mrs. Saunders made of Betty's children.
4. What does Victoria wonder about Lin's proposition?
(a) If she really thought it through.
(b) If she was serious.
(c) If there was something really wrong with it.
(d) If she was responsible.
5. At what time of day was the ancient ritual performed?
(a) At noon.
(b) Late at night.
(c) At dawn.
(d) At dusk.
6. What does Lin ask Victoria after Edward goes back to work?
(a) To buy her a car.
(b) To go shopping with her.
(c) To hire her as a babysitter.
(d) To have sex with her.
7. Who is Tommy?
(a) Lin's husband.
(b) Victoria's son.
(c) Victoria's husband.
(d) Lin's son.
8. How old is Victoria's daughter?
9. What does Cathy pretend to do while the adults talk in the park?
(a) Run away.
(b) Kill Victoria with a pretend gun.
(c) Talk to an imaginary friend.
(d) Play house.
10. After Lin slaps Cathy and Cathy runs off, what do Victoria and Lin realize?
(a) That Lin has anger problems.
(b) That maybe it's time to move from the city.
(c) That Tommy has disappeared.
(d) That Cathy is a spoiled brat.
11. What does Lin admit to Edward when Victoria leaves?
(a) She hates Victoria.
(b) She's attracted to Edward.
(c) She is Edward's long lost sister.
(d) She's attracted to Victoria.
12. Where does Mrs. Saunders plan on going?
(b) Back to England.
(c) New York City.
13. After everyone goes home, what brings Victoria back to the bench Edward is sitting on?
(a) She couldn't find Cathy.
(b) Tommy left a toy there.
(c) She heard there would be a speaker in the park.
(d) She needed some time alone.
14. Why are Gerry and Edward arguing in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Gerry went out the night before and didn't call.
(b) Gerry owes Edward money.
(c) Gerry doesn't like Edwards girlfriend.
(d) Gerry took Edward's car.
15. Why is Lin happy to be away from her husband?
(a) He cheated on her.
(b) He didn't love her.
(c) He never worked.
(d) He beat her.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the wedding cake is being cut, what does Harry discover?
2. Why does Edward want to keep the necklace in a safe?
3. What is Lin doing during the rituals?
4. What does the person Gerry calls out for ask him?
5. What does Joshua do to Victoria's doll when he sees Edward playing with it again?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)