|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Lin slaps Cathy and Cathy runs off, what do Victoria and Lin realize?
(a) That Lin has anger problems.
(b) That Tommy has disappeared.
(c) That Cathy is a spoiled brat.
(d) That maybe it's time to move from the city.
2. What does the person Gerry calls out for ask him?
(a) If they could go see a movie.
(b) If they could buy a house together.
(c) If they can do together what they've done before.
(d) If they could have a picnic.
3. Before the wedding, what's Betty's advice to Ellen about marriage?
(a) That she wishes she never married.
(b) That it's not to be enjoyed.
(c) That's is the best experience ever.
(d) That it is pointless.
4. What is Gerry uncomfortable about in his relationship with Edward?
(a) Edward doing wifely duties.
(b) He doesn't trust Edward with his secrets.
(c) Edward's dependency on him.
(d) Edward's stealing.
5. Whose shadow did the group see during the ritual?
(c) Their own.
6. As Victoria and Lin are having a conversation, what is Victoria's daughter doing?
(a) Playing on the slide.
(b) Sitting in the sandbox.
(c) Playing hopscotch.
(d) Singing a rude skipping song.
7. When preparing for the wedding, what does Ellen take Betty aside to ask her?
(a) About the natives.
(b) About her apple pie recipe.
(c) About sex with a man.
(d) About Victoria's doll.
8. How does Victoria feel about her husband?
(a) She is non-committal.
(b) She is madly in love with him.
(c) She dislikes him.
(d) She is embarrassed of him.
9. Why does Edward want to keep the necklace in a safe?
(a) To hide it from Betty.
(b) Because of all the trouble with the natives.
(c) To prevent it from being stolen too.
(d) To hide it from Joshua.
10. After pulling Martin into the group, what do they actually see approaching them during the ritual?
(b) The spirit of Lin's dead brother.
(c) A cop.
(d) A group of robbers.
11. Where does Mrs. Saunders plan on going?
(b) Back to England.
(d) New York City.
12. When Edward blames something on Joshua, how does Clive respond?
(a) Congratulating Edward.
(b) Killing Joshua.
(c) By slapping Edward for lying.
(d) Slapping Joshua.
13. At what time of day was the ancient ritual performed?
(a) At dusk.
(b) Late at night.
(c) At dawn.
(d) At noon.
14. Why do they perform this ancient ritual?
(a) They believe the ritual is true.
(b) They want to play a joke.
(c) They think it's funny.
(d) They are drunk.
15. Who is Victoria sitting with at the city park?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the wedding cake is being cut, what does Harry discover?
2. In his speech, how does Clive say to feel about married life?
3. How old is Victoria's daughter?
4. Instead of a shadow, what does the group believe they see approach the ritual?
5. What does Edward wonder about himself as he talks to Victoria on the park bench?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)