|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Victoria and Lin are having a conversation, what is Victoria's daughter doing?
(a) Sitting in the sandbox.
(b) Playing on the slide.
(c) Playing hopscotch.
(d) Singing a rude skipping song.
2. What is Gerry uncomfortable about in his relationship with Edward?
(a) He doesn't trust Edward with his secrets.
(b) Edward doing wifely duties.
(c) Edward's stealing.
(d) Edward's dependency on him.
3. When does Act 1, Scene 5 open up?
(a) The morning of Harry's wedding.
(b) On a cold winter's night.
(c) In the middle of the night.
(d) Christmas morning.
4. Where does Gerry go after the others go home from the ritual?
(a) The city.
(b) On a trip.
(c) The park.
(d) To Martin's.
5. What is Lin doing during the rituals?
(b) Taking pictures.
(c) Trying to get Victoria to have sex.
(d) Drawing on the ground with chalk.
6. What does Gerry wish for the most?
(a) To be married.
(b) To be a father.
(c) To be alone.
(d) To be a priest.
7. How does Martin feel about being Victoria's husband?
(a) He hates it and wants a divorce.
(b) He is non-committal.
(c) He finds it very difficult.
(d) He enjoys it.
8. At what time of day was the ancient ritual performed?
(a) At dawn.
(b) At dusk.
(c) At noon.
(d) Late at night.
9. Who does Lin suggest Betty do things for?
(a) Her grandchildren.
10. Where does Act 2 take place?
(b) New York.
11. What does Lin ask Victoria after Edward goes back to work?
(a) To buy her a car.
(b) To have sex with her.
(c) To hire her as a babysitter.
(d) To go shopping with her.
12. What does the person Gerry calls out for ask him?
(a) If they could go see a movie.
(b) If they could have a picnic.
(c) If they can do together what they've done before.
(d) If they could buy a house together.
13. What does Cathy pretend to do while the adults talk in the park?
(a) Talk to an imaginary friend.
(b) Play house.
(c) Run away.
(d) Kill Victoria with a pretend gun.
14. Before the wedding, what's Betty's advice to Ellen about marriage?
(a) That's is the best experience ever.
(b) That it is pointless.
(c) That it's not to be enjoyed.
(d) That she wishes she never married.
15. When preparing for the wedding, what does Ellen take Betty aside to ask her?
(a) About the natives.
(b) About her apple pie recipe.
(c) About sex with a man.
(d) About Victoria's doll.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ancient ritual do Edward, Victoria, and Lin perform in the park?
2. What does Victoria wonder about Lin's proposition?
3. What does Joshua do to Victoria's doll when he sees Edward playing with it again?
4. After Lin slaps Cathy and Cathy runs off, what do Victoria and Lin realize?
5. Where does Mrs. Saunders plan on going?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)