|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Harry blame for stealing Betty's missing item before the wedding?
2. What is Gerry uncomfortable about in his relationship with Edward?
(a) Edward's stealing.
(b) He doesn't trust Edward with his secrets.
(c) Edward doing wifely duties.
(d) Edward's dependency on him.
3. Where does Gerry go after the others go home from the ritual?
(a) The city.
(b) The park.
(c) To Martin's.
(d) On a trip.
4. Whose done a lot of reading on the subject of ancient rituals?
(d) None of them.
5. Instead of a shadow, what does the group believe they see approach the ritual?
(a) A cop.
(b) A robber.
(c) A child.
(d) A spirit.
6. How many years have passed when Act 2 opens?
7. Why is Lin happy to be away from her husband?
(a) He didn't love her.
(b) He cheated on her.
(c) He never worked.
(d) He beat her.
8. Who does Lin suggest Betty do things for?
(b) Her grandchildren.
9. What distracts everyone from Betty's news?
(a) Clive shows up.
(b) Cathy refuses to give Betty back her things.
(c) There is a car accident.
(d) It starts to rain.
10. When Edward blames something on Joshua, how does Clive respond?
(a) Killing Joshua.
(b) Congratulating Edward.
(c) Slapping Joshua.
(d) By slapping Edward for lying.
11. What feelings does Betty confess to Victoria about her new marital status?
(a) Complete happiness.
(b) Confused feelings.
(d) Severe depression.
12. How does Victoria feel about her husband?
(a) She is embarrassed of him.
(b) She is madly in love with him.
(c) She dislikes him.
(d) She is non-committal.
13. Why does Cathy want to wear dresses to school?
(a) Because she likes a boy.
(b) Because she's they are more comfortable.
(c) Because she thinks they are pretty.
(d) Because other girls have called her a boy.
14. Who is Tommy?
(a) Lin's husband.
(b) Victoria's husband.
(c) Lin's son.
(d) Victoria's son.
15. What does Lin ask Victoria after Edward goes back to work?
(a) To have sex with her.
(b) To go shopping with her.
(c) To buy her a car.
(d) To hire her as a babysitter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Lin after the second sighting during the ritual?
2. What does Edward notice Joshua taking out during Clive's wedding speech?
3. When does Act 1, Scene 5 open up?
4. What does the person Gerry calls out for ask him?
5. Why does Cathy ask for her uncle's gun?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)