|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person Gerry calls out for ask him?
(a) If they could go see a movie.
(b) If they could have a picnic.
(c) If they can do together what they've done before.
(d) If they could buy a house together.
2. In Clive's speech in Act 1, Scene 5, what emotion is he feeling?
3. Why does Betty attack Mrs. Saunders at the wedding?
(a) Mrs. Saunders talked bad about Betty.
(b) Mrs. Saunders made of Betty's children.
(c) Mrs. Saunders stole from Betty.
(d) Because Clive kissed Mrs. Saunders goodbye.
4. Why are Gerry and Edward arguing in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Gerry went out the night before and didn't call.
(b) Gerry owes Edward money.
(c) Gerry took Edward's car.
(d) Gerry doesn't like Edwards girlfriend.
5. As Victoria and Lin are having a conversation, what is Victoria's daughter doing?
(a) Singing a rude skipping song.
(b) Sitting in the sandbox.
(c) Playing on the slide.
(d) Playing hopscotch.
6. How does Victoria feel about her husband?
(a) She is non-committal.
(b) She is embarrassed of him.
(c) She dislikes him.
(d) She is madly in love with him.
7. What has Betty never enjoyed?
(a) The company of women.
(d) Being married.
8. What does Lin admit to Edward when Victoria leaves?
(a) She's attracted to Victoria.
(b) She hates Victoria.
(c) She is Edward's long lost sister.
(d) She's attracted to Edward.
9. Whose shadow did the group see during the ritual?
(a) Their own.
10. Who is Gerry to Edward?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) His boyfriend.
(d) His cousin.
11. Who does Gerry call out for toward the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
12. What does Edward do when he sees what Joshua has during Clive'swedding speech?
(a) He hugs Joshua.
(b) He says nothing and covers his ears.
(c) Yells for Joshua to stop.
(d) He jumps in front of Clive.
13. What does Edward confess to Victoria as they sit on the bench in the park?
(a) He loves women and wants to become one.
(b) He's suicidal.
(c) He's married.
(d) He's gay.
14. How does Martin feel about being Victoria's husband?
(a) He enjoys it.
(b) He is non-committal.
(c) He finds it very difficult.
(d) He hates it and wants a divorce.
15. Why does Cathy ask for her uncle's gun?
(a) She wants to go hunting.
(b) She hears what Lin says about her.
(c) She thinks it is a toy.
(d) She wants to look at it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lin doing during the rituals?
2. What does Edward notice Joshua taking out during Clive's wedding speech?
3. What does Lin ask Victoria after Edward goes back to work?
4. What story does Gerry turn and tell the audience as he leaves Edward?
5. Where does Mrs. Saunders plan on going?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)