|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Betty attack Mrs. Saunders at the wedding?
(a) Mrs. Saunders made of Betty's children.
(b) Mrs. Saunders talked bad about Betty.
(c) Mrs. Saunders stole from Betty.
(d) Because Clive kissed Mrs. Saunders goodbye.
2. What does Lin reveal to Victoria during their conversation?
(a) That she has a brother in the army.
(b) That she is having an affair.
(c) That she is in the army.
(d) That she robbed a bank.
3. What distracts everyone from Betty's news?
(a) Clive shows up.
(b) It starts to rain.
(c) Cathy refuses to give Betty back her things.
(d) There is a car accident.
4. What does Edward notice Joshua taking out during Clive's wedding speech?
(a) A present.
(b) A baby.
(c) A gun.
(d) A new doll.
5. What is Gerry uncomfortable about in his relationship with Edward?
(a) He doesn't trust Edward with his secrets.
(b) Edward's stealing.
(c) Edward's dependency on him.
(d) Edward doing wifely duties.
6. In his speech, how does Clive say to feel about married life?
(a) That it has many joys.
(b) It is awful.
(c) It is pointless.
(d) He hates it.
7. As Victoria and Lin are having a conversation, what is Victoria's daughter doing?
(a) Singing a rude skipping song.
(b) Playing hopscotch.
(c) Playing on the slide.
(d) Sitting in the sandbox.
8. What has Betty never enjoyed?
(a) Being married.
(b) The company of women.
9. When he comes to the park, what does Martin try to convince Victoria to do?
(a) Call her father.
(b) Commit her mother into a mental institution.
(c) Have another baby.
(d) Accept a job offer in another city.
10. When Edward blames something on Joshua, how does Clive respond?
(a) Slapping Joshua.
(b) Congratulating Edward.
(c) By slapping Edward for lying.
(d) Killing Joshua.
11. Instead of a shadow, what does the group believe they see approach the ritual?
(a) A spirit.
(b) A child.
(c) A robber.
(d) A cop.
12. How old is Victoria's daughter?
13. Who does Gerry call out for toward the end of Act 2, Scene 3?
14. How many years have Betty, Edward and Victoria aged since the reader last saw them?
15. Why does Edward want to keep the necklace in a safe?
(a) To hide it from Joshua.
(b) Because of all the trouble with the natives.
(c) To prevent it from being stolen too.
(d) To hide it from Betty.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Lin slaps Cathy and Cathy runs off, what do Victoria and Lin realize?
2. How does Martin feel about being Victoria's husband?
3. Why does Cathy want to wear dresses to school?
4. At what time of day was the ancient ritual performed?
5. Why do they perform this ancient ritual?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)