Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Betty ask from Clive after the fight with Mrs. Sanders is broken up?
(a) For a divorce.
(b) To try to have another baby.
(c) To move.
(d) To be loved like she used to be.
2. What does Edward notice Joshua taking out during Clive's wedding speech?
(a) A baby.
(b) A new doll.
(c) A gun.
(d) A present.
3. What does Edward do when he sees what Joshua has during Clive'swedding speech?
(a) He hugs Joshua.
(b) He jumps in front of Clive.
(c) Yells for Joshua to stop.
(d) He says nothing and covers his ears.
4. What does Cathy pretend to do while the adults talk in the park?
(a) Kill Victoria with a pretend gun.
(b) Run away.
(c) Play house.
(d) Talk to an imaginary friend.
5. How does Martin feel about being Victoria's husband?
(a) He finds it very difficult.
(b) He enjoys it.
(c) He hates it and wants a divorce.
(d) He is non-committal.
6. What does Victoria wonder about Lin's proposition?
(a) If she was serious.
(b) If she really thought it through.
(c) If there was something really wrong with it.
(d) If she was responsible.
7. In his speech, how does Clive say to feel about married life?
(a) It is pointless.
(b) He hates it.
(c) It is awful.
(d) That it has many joys.
8. Where does Mrs. Saunders plan on going?
(c) Back to England.
(d) New York City.
9. When Edward blames something on Joshua, how does Clive respond?
(a) By slapping Edward for lying.
(b) Killing Joshua.
(c) Congratulating Edward.
(d) Slapping Joshua.
10. Why does Betty attack Mrs. Saunders at the wedding?
(a) Mrs. Saunders stole from Betty.
(b) Because Clive kissed Mrs. Saunders goodbye.
(c) Mrs. Saunders talked bad about Betty.
(d) Mrs. Saunders made of Betty's children.
11. Why does Cathy ask for her uncle's gun?
(a) She wants to look at it.
(b) She hears what Lin says about her.
(c) She thinks it is a toy.
(d) She wants to go hunting.
12. What does Gerry tell the audience when he arrives at his destination after the ritual?
(a) He has just robbed a bank.
(b) That he has come to pick someone up.
(c) He is in hiding.
(d) He is afraid for his life.
13. Who does Lin suggest Betty do things for?
(d) Her grandchildren.
14. Whose shadow did the group see during the ritual?
(c) Their own.
15. What does Joshua do to Victoria's doll when he sees Edward playing with it again?
(a) He hides it.
(b) He washes it.
(c) He slits it open.
(d) He loses it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Betty never enjoyed?
2. How many years have passed when Act 2 opens?
3. Who is Gerry to Edward?
4. What ancient ritual do Edward, Victoria, and Lin perform in the park?
5. Why does Cathy want to wear dresses to school?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)