|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward notice Joshua taking out during Clive's wedding speech?
(a) A baby.
(b) A new doll.
(c) A gun.
(d) A present.
2. Why does Edward come to the park where Victoria is at?
(a) To see Lin.
(b) To pick up Cathy.
(c) To give Victoria money.
(d) To warn Victoria that Betty is there.
3. Why is Lin happy to be away from her husband?
(a) He never worked.
(b) He didn't love her.
(c) He cheated on her.
(d) He beat her.
4. Who confesses love for Betty during the second game at the picnic?
(d) Mrs. Saunders.
5. Why is it implied that Betty and Ellen are not good at the game they are playing at the picnic?
(a) They are women.
(b) They aren't serious about the game.
(c) They never played the game before.
(d) They are clumsy.
Short Answer Questions
1. When asked his opinion, how does Joshua describe the natives?
2. What does Ellen confess to Betty again while they are outside?
3. What does Clive tell Edward to do with the necklace?
4. What does Clive find difficult on a daily basis?
5. Why does Cathy ask for her uncle's gun?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)