|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During her monologue, what is one thing that Betty has discovered?
(a) Her love for money.
(b) Her love for art.
(c) The love she has for her husband.
(d) Herself as an individual.
2. How old is Victoria's daughter?
3. How does Harry feel about himself after his discussion with Clive?
(a) He is proud.
(b) He is confident.
(c) He is disgusted.
(d) He is surprised.
4. Who is Tommy?
(a) Lin's son.
(b) Lin's husband.
(c) Victoria's husband.
(d) Victoria's son.
5. What kind of picnic does the family have?
(a) An anniversary picnic.
(b) A Christmas picnic.
(c) A birthday picnic.
(d) A funeral picnic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clive admit to knowing about his wife?
2. Who stands alone and still on the porch for a long time while everyone is inside?
3. When Betty returns to the park in the final scene, who does she sit on a bench with?
4. What does Betty allow Cathy to play with when they are at the park?
5. To what is Clive's life compared?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)