|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Lin and Victoria discussing in the city park?
(a) Their homes.
(b) Their families.
(c) The violence of children's games.
2. With whom does Clive appear when he re-enters the room from meeting with their guest in Act 1?
(c) Mrs. Saunders.
3. Who are Martin and Edward keeping an eye on while they are at the park in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. Why does Mrs. Saunders go outside while the men are in the stables?
(a) She forgot to feed the horses.
(b) She hears screaming.
(c) To see what was going on.
(d) It's too hot inside.
5. At what time of day was the ancient ritual performed?
(a) At dawn.
(b) At noon.
(c) Late at night.
(d) At dusk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Betty and Harry confess to each other?
2. What does Clive encourage Betty to do during their private discussion?
3. Why are Gerry and Edward arguing in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What causes Clive to react with disgust when he is talking to Harry?
5. To end the argument with Edward, where does Gerry leave to go?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)