|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clive spill on his pants at the picnic?
2. Who does Harry blame for stealing Betty's missing item before the wedding?
3. How does Edward react to Clive's taunts during the game at the picnic?
(a) He gets angry and walks away.
(b) He ignores him.
(c) He cries.
(d) He taunts Clive back.
4. Where does Mrs. Saunders plan on going?
(b) New York City.
(d) Back to England.
5. What does Clive encourage Betty to do during their private discussion?
(a) Make new friends.
(b) See a doctor for her depression.
(c) Find a new man.
(d) Resist her passions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Betty ask from Clive after the fight with Mrs. Sanders is broken up?
2. What relationship does Betty have with the person she sits next to on the bench at the park in the final scene?
3. What does Edward protest when he is yelled at for playing with the doll?
4. Who comes looking for Edward outside in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. Who, from Act 1, appears in the park and leaves with Gerry?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)