|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes looking for Edward outside in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Maud and Ellen.
(b) Ellen and Betty.
(c) Betty and Victoria.
(d) Maud and Betty.
2. Who stands alone and still on the porch for a long time while everyone is inside?
3. At what time of day was the ancient ritual performed?
(a) At dawn.
(b) Late at night.
(c) At noon.
(d) At dusk.
4. What does Edward feel about the story Joshua tells him?
(a) He doesn't like it.
(b) He thinks its sad.
(c) The story scares him.
(d) He enjoys it greatly.
5. What distracts everyone from Betty's news?
(a) It starts to rain.
(b) Clive shows up.
(c) Cathy refuses to give Betty back her things.
(d) There is a car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gerry uncomfortable about in his relationship with Edward?
2. What does Edward protest when he is yelled at for playing with the doll?
3. What does Ellen confess to Betty again while they are outside?
4. What does Clive admit to knowing about his wife?
5. What does Clive tell Edward to do with the necklace?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)