|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ellen confess to Betty again while they are outside?
(a) Her love for Clive.
(b) Her deep depression.
(c) Her guilt from stealing.
(d) Her love for Betty.
2. As Victoria and Lin are having a conversation, what is Victoria's daughter doing?
(a) Singing a rude skipping song.
(b) Sitting in the sandbox.
(c) Playing on the slide.
(d) Playing hopscotch.
3. How many years have Betty, Edward and Victoria aged since the reader last saw them?
4. Why does Edward want to keep the necklace in a safe?
(a) Because of all the trouble with the natives.
(b) To hide it from Joshua.
(c) To prevent it from being stolen too.
(d) To hide it from Betty.
5. Who is Gerry to Edward?
(a) His father.
(b) His boyfriend.
(c) His brother.
(d) His cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stands alone and still on the porch for a long time while everyone is inside?
2. After everyone goes home, what brings Victoria back to the bench Edward is sitting on?
3. What does Clive feel is important in life?
4. Who comes looking for Edward outside in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. Why does Edward come to the park where Victoria is at?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)