|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person Gerry calls out for ask him?
(a) If they could buy a house together.
(b) If they could have a picnic.
(c) If they could go see a movie.
(d) If they can do together what they've done before.
2. Before the wedding, what's Betty's advice to Ellen about marriage?
(a) That's is the best experience ever.
(b) That she wishes she never married.
(c) That it's not to be enjoyed.
(d) That it is pointless.
3. What does Clive tell Harry in Act 1, Scene 4 about the situation with Betty?
(a) That everything is back the way it should be.
(b) That Betty is pregnant.
(c) That Betty is planning on leaving.
(d) That Betty is a terrible liar.
4. When the wedding cake is being cut, what does Harry discover?
(a) A native hiding in the bushes.
(b) An engagement ring.
(c) The destroyed doll.
(d) The necklace.
5. Who rules Africa during Act I?
(b) The United States.
(c) The British Empire.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Mrs. Saunders arrives, what do Clive and Joshua go outside to do?
2. What does Gerry wish for the most?
3. Who does Betty claim has been mean to her?
4. As Betty runs out to greet their guest, what does Maud warn Betty about?
5. What do Victoria and Edward decide about Betty's surprising news?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)