|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lin suggest Betty do things for?
(b) Her grandchildren.
2. Who comes looking for Edward outside in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Maud and Betty.
(b) Ellen and Betty.
(c) Betty and Victoria.
(d) Maud and Ellen.
3. What does Betty and Harry confess to each other?
(a) A secret passion.
(b) Hate for Clive.
(c) Fear of Joshua.
(d) Hatred for each other.
4. After pulling Martin into the group, what do they actually see approaching them during the ritual?
(a) A group of robbers.
(b) A cop.
(c) The spirit of Lin's dead brother.
5. What does Clive tell Harry in Act 1, Scene 4 about the situation with Betty?
(a) That Betty is planning on leaving.
(b) That Betty is pregnant.
(c) That everything is back the way it should be.
(d) That Betty is a terrible liar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Betty ask Joshua to retrieve in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What does Clive encourage Betty to do during their private discussion?
3. Why do they perform this ancient ritual?
4. What does Mrs. Saunders announce when she arrives at the wedding?
5. After the men return from the stables, what does Mrs. Saunders ask Joshua?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)