|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Maud feel about Mrs. Saunders going outside with the men?
(a) She encourages her.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is worried for her.
(d) That it's unwomanly.
2. Who orders Ellen and Betty to stop playing at the picnic?
(b) Mrs. Saunders.
3. What does Clive predict will cause Betty to have some excitement in the near future?
(a) A visit from Harry.
(b) A visit from the Red Cross.
(c) A visit from a rival tribe.
(d) A visit from her sister.
4. Who does Clive send for after settling Betty's situation?
(a) His children.
5. After Mrs. Saunders arrives, what do Clive and Joshua go outside to do?
(a) Hunt for food.
(b) Fight the natives.
(c) Put out the fire.
(d) Secure the barn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clive suggest that Edward participate in?
2. In his speech, how does Clive say to feel about married life?
3. When returning to everyone else in Act 1, Scene 5, what does Betty tell Clive is missing?
4. What does Betty ask Joshua to retrieve in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. How does Clive react to Edward's confession about the doll?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)