|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Victoria sitting with at the city park?
2. What does Edward protest when he is yelled at for playing with the doll?
(a) That Victoria doesn't like or play with the doll.
(b) He had the doll first.
(c) He denies it.
(d) That Clive lets him.
3. In his speech, how does Clive say to feel about married life?
(a) It is awful.
(b) He hates it.
(c) It is pointless.
(d) That it has many joys.
4. How does Clive react when his life is discussed?
(a) He gets depressed.
(b) He is embarrassed.
(c) He gets angry.
(d) He brags about it.
5. At the picnic, who is just as bad at the game as Betty and Ellen?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the picnic, who saves the disagreement over the game?
2. What does Mrs. Saunders announce when she arrives at the wedding?
3. How many years have Betty, Edward and Victoria aged since the reader last saw them?
4. Why does Betty protest the news of their upcoming visitor?
5. What does Lin ask Victoria after Edward goes back to work?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)