|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it implied that Betty and Ellen are not good at the game they are playing at the picnic?
(a) They are clumsy.
(b) They never played the game before.
(c) They are women.
(d) They aren't serious about the game.
2. Who admires Clive's life?
3. After Edward is scolded for playing with the doll, why does Ellen burst into tears?
(a) Her boyfriend broke up with her.
(b) She twisted her ankle.
(c) She feels bad for her actions.
(d) Because she is rebuked by Betty.
4. Who orders Ellen and Betty to stop playing at the picnic?
(d) Mrs. Saunders.
5. As the games continue during the picnic who shows disappointment in Betty's behavior regarding other people?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Mrs. Saunders arrives, what do Clive and Joshua go outside to do?
2. What does Betty ask Joshua to retrieve in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What does Clive spill on his pants at the picnic?
4. How does Maud feel about Mrs. Saunders going outside with the men?
5. Where does Clive arrive home from?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)