|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Betty react to Ellen's second confession?
(a) She misunderstands her and sends her inside.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She feels sorry for Ellen.
(d) She is very surprised.
2. Who does Clive suggest Harry marry?
(a) Mrs. Saunders.
3. Who sees a shadow during the ritual?
4. As Victoria and Lin are having a conversation, what is Victoria's daughter doing?
(a) Singing a rude skipping song.
(b) Sitting in the sandbox.
(c) Playing on the slide.
(d) Playing hopscotch.
5. What is Gerry uncomfortable about in his relationship with Edward?
(a) Edward's dependency on him.
(b) Edward doing wifely duties.
(c) He doesn't trust Edward with his secrets.
(d) Edward's stealing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Lin and Victoria discussing in the city park?
2. Who stands alone and still on the porch for a long time while everyone is inside?
3. What feelings does Betty confess to Victoria about her new marital status?
4. After pulling Martin into the group, what do they actually see approaching them during the ritual?
5. After Edward is scolded for playing with the doll, why does Ellen burst into tears?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)