|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his first choice was declined, who does Clive arrange Harry to marry?
2. Who comes looking for Edward outside in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Betty and Victoria.
(b) Maud and Ellen.
(c) Maud and Betty.
(d) Ellen and Betty.
3. Who calls Edward names while he is playing with the doll again?
4. What does Edward notice Joshua taking out during Clive's wedding speech?
(a) A new doll.
(b) A gun.
(c) A baby.
(d) A present.
5. Why does Betty protest the news of their upcoming visitor?
(a) The house is a mess.
(b) They don't have the money to entertain.
(c) She is not fond of them.
(d) She is afraid for their safety.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Clive react to Edward's confession about the doll?
2. Who stands alone and still on the porch for a long time while everyone is inside?
3. Why does Edward want to keep the necklace in a safe?
4. Where does Clive arrive home from?
5. Who admires Clive's life?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)