|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Edward come to the park where Victoria is at?
(a) To see Lin.
(b) To give Victoria money.
(c) To pick up Cathy.
(d) To warn Victoria that Betty is there.
2. What does Edward feel about the story Joshua tells him?
(a) He enjoys it greatly.
(b) The story scares him.
(c) He thinks its sad.
(d) He doesn't like it.
3. Who rules Africa during Act I?
(b) The British Empire.
(c) The United States.
4. At the picnic, who is just as bad at the game as Betty and Ellen?
5. What distracts everyone from Betty's news?
(a) It starts to rain.
(b) There is a car accident.
(c) Cathy refuses to give Betty back her things.
(d) Clive shows up.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years have passed when Act 2 opens?
2. How are the stable boys different from Joshua?
3. What does Betty ask Clive for during their private discussion inside?
4. Where does Clive arrive home from?
5. As Victoria and Lin are having a conversation, what is Victoria's daughter doing?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)