|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lin suggest Betty do things for?
(c) Her grandchildren.
2. What ancient ritual do Edward, Victoria, and Lin perform in the park?
(a) Invoking the spirit of an ancient female godess.
(b) Making love potions.
(d) Human sacrifice.
3. After the men return from the stables, what does Mrs. Saunders ask Joshua?
(a) If he is tired.
(b) If he minds beating his own people.
(c) If he did his chores.
(d) If he is hungry.
4. What distracts everyone from Betty's news?
(a) There is a car accident.
(b) Cathy refuses to give Betty back her things.
(c) It starts to rain.
(d) Clive shows up.
5. Who is "eroding" the standards of Clive's empire?
(a) His wife.
(b) His children.
(d) The natives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward wonder about himself as he talks to Victoria on the park bench?
2. Who brings the children to Clive after Clive tells his family about the natives?
3. What is Mrs. Saunders initial reaction to Clive's request?
4. What does Lin admit to Edward when Victoria leaves?
5. What has Betty never enjoyed?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)