|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Betty's reaction to Clive's confession?
(a) She leaves.
(b) She cries.
(c) She comforts him.
(d) She slaps him.
2. Who witnesses the confessions made by Betty and Harry?
(d) Mrs. Saunders.
3. After Mrs. Saunders arrives, what do Clive and Joshua go outside to do?
(a) Put out the fire.
(b) Fight the natives.
(c) Secure the barn.
(d) Hunt for food.
4. How are the stable boys different from Joshua?
(a) They are members of a different tribe.
(b) They are older.
(c) They are getting paid.
(d) They are white.
5. Who catches Edward playing with the doll and yells at him?
(b) Mrs. Saunders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is "eroding" the standards of Clive's empire?
2. What does Edward offer Harry during the second game at the picnic?
3. To what is Clive's life compared?
4. How does Clive react to Edward's confession about the doll?
5. How does Betty greet Clive when he returns?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)