|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Edward names while he is playing with the doll again?
2. To what is Clive's life compared?
(a) A nightmare.
(b) A circus.
(c) An empire.
(d) A dream.
3. Why do Maud, Betty, Mrs. Saunders and Victoria wait inside while the men go to the stables?
(a) The natives are outside.
(b) Clive is fighting with Joshua.
(c) There is a storm.
(d) Clive is whipping the stable boys.
4. Who catches Edward playing with the doll and yells at him?
(b) Mrs. Saunders.
5. What does Clive spill on his pants at the picnic?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward offer Harry during the second game at the picnic?
2. How does Clive react to Edward's confession about the doll?
3. During the picnic, how is the game situation saved?
4. When Clive enters the house from being in the stables, why does Edward rush in to tell Clive about the doll?
5. Before the children arrive, what does Maud tell Clive to do?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)