|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Harry blame for stealing Betty's missing item before the wedding?
2. What does Betty ask Clive for during their private discussion inside?
(a) More servants.
(b) A divorce.
(c) Clive's forgiveness.
(d) More children.
3. Where does Mrs. Saunders plan on going?
(a) Back to England.
(b) New York City.
4. In his speech, how does Clive say to feel about married life?
(a) It is pointless.
(b) That it has many joys.
(c) He hates it.
(d) It is awful.
5. What does Joshua do to Victoria's doll when he sees Edward playing with it again?
(a) He washes it.
(b) He loses it.
(c) He slits it open.
(d) He hides it.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Act 1, Scene 5 open up?
2. After the men return from the stables, what does Mrs. Saunders ask Joshua?
3. What does Clive encourage Betty to do during their private discussion?
4. What feelings does Betty confess to Victoria about her new marital status?
5. Why does Cathy want to wear dresses to school?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)