|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "The Letters from Zedelgheim".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the Maori from?
(b) New Zealand.
(d) Alucian Islands.
2. What is the relationship between Frobisher and his family?
(a) He is disinherited.
(b) He is the heir to the family fortune.
(c) He is mooching off the family.
(d) He is helping his family earn money.
3. How does Autua get on the ship?
(a) He is a stow away.
(b) He is brought on as a worker.
(c) He is brought on as a slave.
(d) He is brought on as a traveler.
4. What country is Dr. Henry Goose from?
5. What type of composition is Vyvyan and Frobisher's first collaboration?
(a) A tone poem.
(b) A contast poem.
(c) A minor poem.
(d) A harmony poem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Henry looking for in the sand on the beach?
2. Who is Sir Edward Elgar?
3. What object does Frobisher return to the constabulary, that he earlier borrows?
4. What name does D'Arnoq give the first natives of the island?
5. Where do the doctor and Adam go on Sunday?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)