|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, "The Letters from Zedelgheim".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sixsmith and Luisa Rey meet for the first time, how long is the elevator stopped for?
(a) Eighty minutes.
(b) Fifty minutes.
(c) Sixty minutes.
(d) Forty minutes.
2. What does Meronym give Zachry to save his sister?
(a) A tea.
(b) A pill.
(c) A leaf.
(d) A blanket.
3. Chang calls himself what?
(a) A chauffeur.
(b) A pick-up man.
(c) A receiver.
(d) A driver.
4. What does Henry say that Adam is suffering from?
(a) A mental illness.
(b) A stomach flu.
(c) A parasite.
(d) A insect bite.
5. What does Frobisher study at school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the aging and wealthy composer Frobisher wants to be an aide for?
2. Why is the elevator that Sixsmith and Luisa Rey on stopped?
3. What is the name of the Prescient man who Zachry talks to over the orison?
4. What does Frobisher's hotelier give him, after he gets in a fight with Eva's Swiss man?
5. What type of career does Sixsmith have?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)