|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Bruder give several bellmen a break to join at the beach?
(a) He was nice.
(b) He was lonely.
(c) It was hot in the hotel.
(d) His staff wasn't busy.
2. Lester Stilwell left his job in _________________ and met his friends at the creek.
(a) The grocery store.
(b) The factory.
(c) The warehouse.
(d) The school.
3. The thousands of ________________ that cover their skin aid in their maneuverability and speed.
4. ______________________ of working-class men and women migrated across downtown Philadelphia to the coast on the first day of July 1916.
5. Confused by the coastline, the shark swam into the mouth of what creek?
(a) Matawan Creek.
(b) Indian Creek.
(c) Muscogee Creek.
(d) Flint Creek.
Short Answer Questions
1. The beating with the oar and the gunshots had, like some old-time fishermen predicted, probably done what?
2. Most of the flesh on Fisher's thigh from his hip to his knee was gone. When a doctor was finally rounded up, he observed that the bone was not severed but his ____________ artery was bleeding profusely.
3. When the attacks stopped, Coppleson took it as what evidence?
4. The shark hunters spotted what and shot at it repeatedly?
5. _______________ staff physician, Dr. William G. Schauffler, completed the official report.
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)