|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nichols still maintained that an orca was responsible for the attacks. He soon realized that what would not accommodate a killer whale?
(a) The size of the creek.
(b) The depth of the creek.
(c) The temperature of the creek.
(d) The fresh water of the creek.
2. The reporters had endless questions about what?
(a) Sea creatures.
(c) Man-eating sharks.
(d) Attacks on humans by animals.
3. Someone on shore thought they saw what, which was actually blood?
(a) A red buoy.
(b) A red piece of clothing.
(c) A red canoe tip over.
(d) A red flag in the water.
4. The man the reporters visited was director of what?
(a) Liberty Science Center.
(b) The Sony Wonder Lab.
(c) The Rose Center.
(d) The American Museum of Natural History.
5. There were some ______________ people in the water the day following the attack on Charles Vansant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why might the juvenile shark that attacked the men have turned toward the coast when it reached Sandy Hook Bay on its northward migration?
2. Benjamin Everingham had been instructed to bring a rifle and ax along. Why did he not bring any weapons?
3. Word spread about the experiment with what conclusion?
4. Eugene and Louisa Vansant did what with their daughters at dusk while their eldest child, Charles, romped with the family dog in the waters off the beach?
5. What had appeared in the paper about the attack?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)