|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most of the flesh on Fisher's thigh from his hip to his knee was gone. When a doctor was finally rounded up, he observed that the bone was not severed but his ____________ artery was bleeding profusely.
2. The man the reporters visited was director of what?
(a) Liberty Science Center.
(b) The American Museum of Natural History.
(c) The Rose Center.
(d) The Sony Wonder Lab.
3. The first to reach Charles was who?
(a) Alexander Ott.
(b) The hotel manager.
(c) His fiancee.
(d) His father.
4. Just before they gave up, Fisher decided to dive one more time. He resurfaced and told Lester's waiting parents and the others what?
(a) He found the boy.
(b) The boy was still alive.
(c) He could not find the boy.
(d) He had been attacked.
5. The boys ran to Stanley Fisher, who was what?
(a) The strongest man in town.
(b) The mayor of the town.
(c) The best swimmer in town.
(d) The bravest man in town.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what was the shark waiting?
2. The shark attacked, biting Charles where?
3. Lucas had sent whom to the scene of the shark attack on Charles Bruder?
4. What did the men do to attract the shark?
5. Since it was unusual for the young white shark to be close to the shore in July 1916, experts later theorized that the lone predator was led toward shore by ________________.
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)