|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Aladdin's father's name?
2. What is Elk's last name in A Lonely Coast?
3. What does Mrs. Croom use to break into the room she's been barred from in 55 Miles to the Gas Pump?
(a) A broom.
(b) A hatchet.
(c) A saw.
(d) A pitchfork.
4. A Lonely Coast examines the lives of how many women who reside in a small Wyoming town?
5. What does Elk hit while driving?
(a) A horse trailer.
(b) A school bus.
(c) A church bus.
(d) A semi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ottaline keep in her room?
2. Ottaline thinks she hears ___________________talking to her.
3. How many daughters does Aladdin have?
4. What is the name of the ranch where Car lives in Pair a Spurs?
5. Car finds his wife sleeping with ______________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Josanna and others go to "bar-hop" in A Lonely Coast? What accident occurs?
2. What is the narrator's occupation in A Lonely Coast? What do the other women do for a living?
3. How does Aladdin die in The Bunchgrass Edge of the World?
4. Who is picking up Wade in The Governors of Wyoming? How do they know each other?
5. In A Lonely Coast, who are the subjects?
6. What leads to trouble with Shy and Wade in The Governors of Wyoming? Who runs away?
7. Describe Ottaline in The Bunchgrass Edge of the World. What is her ultimate objective?
8. How did the "spurs" arrive in Pair a Spurs?
9. How does Ottaline meet her "knight" in The Bunchgrass Edge of the World?
10. What is Car's first experience like being near the spurs in Pair a Spurs?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)