|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Josanna's last name?
2. What does Aladdin purchase to help him oversee the farm?
(a) A car.
(b) A horse.
(c) A tractor.
(d) A plane.
3. What is Car's last name?
4. What type of job did Aladdin's youngest daughter take?
(a) Postal management.
(c) Packaging design.
(d) Clothing design.
5. What did one of Car's men suffer from while another lost his jacket?
(c) Epileptic fit.
(d) Brain hemorrhage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Car do when his wife refused to go back to him?
2. Where does Rancher Croom ride his horse at night?
3. Rancher Croom's hair is compared to _________________.
4. The description for Rancher Croom refers to him as "that warm-handed, quick-foot ____" in 55 Miles to the Gas Pump.
5. Shy said he had gone to a protest of ranchers killing ______________.
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Aladdin take over the ranch in The Bunchgrass Edge of the World?
2. How does Aladdin die in The Bunchgrass Edge of the World?
3. How did the "spurs" arrive in Pair a Spurs?
4. Describe Ottaline in The Bunchgrass Edge of the World. What is her ultimate objective?
5. Where does Shy return from in The Governors of Wyoming? Where does he say he's been?
6. What led to Car's discovery of his wife's cheating in Pair a Spurs?
7. What is suggested by the ending of 55 Miles to the Gas Pump?
8. What action is described in the beginning of 55 Miles to the Gas Pump?
9. What is the narrator's occupation in A Lonely Coast? What do the other women do for a living?
10. Describe the narration of Pair a Spurs. What does the exposition relate about Car?
This section contains 888 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)