|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Red forced to live in The Bunchgrass Edge of the World?
(a) The shed.
(b) The garage.
(c) The pantry.
(d) The attic.
2. What do Roany and Wade fight about?
(a) Other women.
(d) Eating meat.
3. How many years had it been since Mrs. Croom had seen the blocked off room in her house?
4. What is Aladdin's father's name?
5. What happened to the man driving the horse trailer in A Lonely Coast?
(a) He was decapitated.
(b) He was shot.
(c) His arm was severed.
(d) He was set on fire.
6. What is Car's last name?
7. What does Shy have a fascination with in The Governors of Wyoming?
(a) Young girls.
(d) Young men.
8. What room was Mrs. Croom barred from entering?
(a) The attic.
(b) The cellar.
(c) The guest bedroom.
(d) The shed.
9. What did one of Car's men suffer from while another lost his jacket?
(b) Brain hemorrhage.
(c) Epileptic fit.
10. What is the last name of the central family in The Bunchgrass Edge of the World?
11. The description for Rancher Croom refers to him as "that warm-handed, quick-foot ____" in 55 Miles to the Gas Pump.
12. What does Wade find in Roany's freezer?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A steak.
(c) A hamburger.
(d) A potato.
13. A Lonely Coast examines the lives of how many women who reside in a small Wyoming town?
14. Where did Car go after his men were injured taking cattle in Pair of Spurs?
(a) To his sister's.
(c) To the rodeo.
(d) The hospital.
15. What is the name of Aladdin's youngest daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of tractor does Ottaline's father have in The Bunchgrass Edge of the World?
2. What is the name of the ranch where Car lives in Pair a Spurs?
3. Where has Ottaline's father abandoned all the old, broken ranch machinery?
4. Car is suffering from a down turn in _________________.
5. Where was Car taking his cows when one of his men lost his jacket?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)