|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shy have a fascination with in The Governors of Wyoming?
(a) Young men.
(c) Young girls.
2. Who is Car's foreman?
(a) Junior Watson.
(b) Sutton Muddyman.
(c) Andy Williams.
(d) Mr. Freeze.
3. Where did Car go after his men were injured taking cattle in Pair of Spurs?
(a) To his sister's.
(b) The hospital.
(c) To the rodeo.
4. Where is Red forced to live in The Bunchgrass Edge of the World?
(a) The garage.
(b) The pantry.
(c) The attic.
(d) The shed.
5. Where has Ottaline's father abandoned all the old, broken ranch machinery?
(a) The shed.
(b) The outhouse.
(c) The quarry.
(d) The barn.
6. What did Car do when his wife refused to go back to him?
(a) Shot her.
(b) Shot her dog.
(c) Shot her car.
(d) Shot himself.
7. What is Josanna's last name?
8. How many daughters does Aladdin have?
9. What type of tractor does Ottaline's father have in The Bunchgrass Edge of the World?
(a) John Deere 4040.
(b) John Deere 4020.
(c) John Deere 4030.
(d) John Deere 1200.
10. What is the name of Aladdin's eldest daughter?
11. What does Aladdin purchase to help him oversee the farm?
(a) A horse.
(b) A plane.
(c) A tractor.
(d) A car.
12. Josanna was rumored to have _____________ .
(a) Shot her lover.
(b) Shot her brother.
(c) Shot her sister.
(d) Shot her mother.
13. What is Shy's last name?
14. How many years had it been since Mrs. Croom had seen the blocked off room in her house?
15. Whom does Car continue to blame for his wife having left him?
Short Answer Questions
1. A Lonely Coast examines the lives of how many women who reside in a small Wyoming town?
2. Aladdin become sick with ___________.
3. Where does the group in A Lonely Coast decide to go bar hopping?
4. Whom does the narrator see Elk flirting with at the bar?
5. Who is the fourth woman in A Lonely Coast?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)