|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Mud Below.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Diamond decide to go to school?
(c) New York.
2. Who told Mero the story of the The Half-Skinned Steer?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His father's girlfriend.
3. What does Diamond injure, forcing him to return home for a short while in The Mud Below?
(a) His neck.
(b) His arm.
(c) His knee.
(d) His back.
4. What did the rancher see in the field after dinner in The Half-Skinned Steer?
(a) A statue of an elk.
(b) A nun.
(c) The steer walking.
(d) A woman walking.
5. What does Diamond ask his mother in the end of The Mud Below?
(a) Why his father left.
(b) Why his mother left.
(c) Who his brother is.
(d) Who his father is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mero's brother's name?
2. What injury does Diamond receive to the point of needing surgery?
3. Where did Diamond grow up in The Mud Below?
4. How many miles down to the neighboring ranch does Mero decide to walk in The Half-Skinned Steer?
5. Where was Mero raised in The Half-Skinned Steer?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)