|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 55 Miles to the Gas Pump.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injury does Diamond receive to the point of needing surgery?
(a) Herniated disc.
(b) Dislocated shoulder.
(c) Broken arm.
(d) Broken neck.
2. The description for Rancher Croom refers to him as "that warm-handed, quick-foot ____" in 55 Miles to the Gas Pump.
3. Mrs. Croom recognized the women from ________________in 55 Miles to the Gas Pump?
(a) Milk cartons.
(c) The newspaper.
4. What kind of school does Diamond decide to attend?
(a) Business school.
(b) Bull riding school.
(c) Medical school.
(d) Arts school.
5. Where did Rancher Croom keep his beer?
(a) His room.
(b) The attic.
(c) The garage.
(d) The cellar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the Tinsleys' son?
2. What refers to a hair coat color of horses, characterized by a reddish brown body color with a black mane, tail, and ear edges?
3. Where does Rancher Croom ride his horse at night?
4. How does Diamond's mother feel about his choice of schools in The Mud Below?
5. In what year is the story The Blood Bay set?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)