|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Blood Bay.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Diamond injure, forcing him to return home for a short while in The Mud Below?
(a) His back.
(b) His neck.
(c) His knee.
(d) His arm.
2. What refers to a hair coat color of horses, characterized by a reddish brown body color with a black mane, tail, and ear edges?
3. Where does Leeland Lee go to work after having to quit because of the fight with the foreman?
(a) Truck driving.
(b) Meat processing plant.
(c) The Army.
(d) Post office.
4. In what year is the story The Blood Bay set?
5. What injury does Diamond receive to the point of needing surgery?
(a) Broken neck.
(b) Dislocated shoulder.
(c) Broken arm.
(d) Herniated disc.
Short Answer Questions
1. Leeland's oldest son leases the old gas station to open a motorcycle repair shop and ___________.
2. Where did Diamond grow up in The Mud Below?
3. What does the homeowner believe that his horse has done to the cowpuncher?
4. What is the name of the man whose house the cowpunchers stop at for the night in The Blood Bay?
5. What does one of the cowpokes cut off the dead man?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)