|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pair a Spurs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What characteristic defines the character of Diamond in The Mud Below?
2. What affliction has given the Tinsleys' son fever?
(c) Food poisoning.
3. Car is suffering from a down turn in _________________.
(a) Stock prices.
(b) Oil prices.
(c) Land prices.
(d) Beef prices.
4. Once Leeland Lee returns from the military, he and his wife open a __________________.
(a) Feed store.
(b) Grocery store.
(c) Bait store.
(d) Gun store.
5. With what money does Sutton Muddyman buy his wife's birthday present?
(a) Her money.
(b) His paycheck.
(c) Tax return.
(d) Lottery winnings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Car do when his wife refused to go back to him?
2. How does the young man die in the beginning of The Blood Bay?
3. What injury does Diamond receive to the point of needing surgery?
4. What does Mr. Tinsley buy his son?
5. Leeland Lee and his wife take over a meat processing plant after ______________.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)