|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pair a Spurs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did the Tinsleys have following the death of their daughter?
2. Where did Diamond work for a day while in high school?
(a) A meat-packing plant.
(b) A trash company.
(c) A local ranch.
(d) A metal plant.
3. What injury does Diamond receive to the point of needing surgery?
(a) Herniated disc.
(b) Dislocated shoulder.
(c) Broken arm.
(d) Broken neck.
4. With what money does Sutton Muddyman buy his wife's birthday present?
(a) Her money.
(b) Lottery winnings.
(c) Tax return.
(d) His paycheck.
5. Where did Ice Dunmire's son go to work for a time before returning to the ranch?
(a) The circus.
(b) The rodeo.
(c) The movie industry.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sutton Muddyman own and run in Pair a Spurs?
2. Who is Sutton Muddyman's wife in Pair a Spurs?
3. What organization does Diamond sign a contract with after graduation?
4. Where does Leeland Lee's wife take a job after the loss of the meat processing plant?
5. What are the dark areas of a bay horse's hair coat called?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)