The Half-Skinned Steer
1. Where was Mero raised in The Half-Skinned Steer?
2. Where did Mero go to settle in The Half-Skinned Steer?
(b) New York.
3. What is Mero's brother's name?
4. What kind of car does Mero have in The Half-Skinned Steer?
5. Where had Mero's father taken a job, causing a rift in his family?
(a) The local bar.
(b) The military.
(c) The feed store.
(d) The post office.
6. Whom does Mero remember taking up to the caves?
(a) His brother.
(b) His mother.
(c) An anthropologist.
(d) His sister.
7. What did Mero remember from the caves in The Half-Skinned Steer?
(b) A bear.
(c) A spring.
(d) A dead body.
8. Who told Mero the story of the The Half-Skinned Steer?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His father.
(c) His father's girlfriend.
(d) His brother.
9. What caused the rancher to be forgetful in The Half-Skinned Steer?
(c) A birth disorder.
(d) A plate in his head.
This section contains 3,212 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)