|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Easterbrook willing to do in order to be with Dawn over his leave?
(a) Rob a bank.
(b) Lie to his parents.
(c) Steal from his friends.
(d) Skip work.
2. Who is waiting in the Pickering suite for Carolyn?
3. Who arrives with Galloway to the cottage in Chapter 14?
4. What naval air station are Dunn and Pick at when they are stopped by Colonel Porter?
5. Who retires to the bedroom at the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Veronica and Bobby.
(b) Veronica and Jake.
(c) Dawn and Jason.
(d) Bobby and Dawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Moore arrives at the Water Lily Cottage, what is handcuffed to his wrist?
2. What are the planes that Pick notices in Florida are perfectly maintained and has his name on them?
3. What ceremony will Dillon accompany McCoy to Washington to attend?
4. Where does Pickering go the day before the beginning of the war bonds tour?
5. Who is Pickering unable to get to accept Donovan, forcing him to get a direct request from the President?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Banning and McCoy's meeting with their dates at the saloon like?
2. How do the fates of both Veronica and Dawn change in Chapter 12?
3. Why are Pick and Dunn rude to Jake at the airport?
4. Why is Carolyn dirty when she arrives at the Andrew Foster Hotel?
5. Since the Japanese have not yet attacked, what does that signify?
6. Why are Galloway, Pick, and Dunn not happy about being assigned to the war bond tour?
7. Why are Pick and Dunn awed by their reception at Corey Field?
8. What does Pick realize when he goes to the penthouse with Martha?
9. When Jake is assembling the personnel for the second war bond tour, what does he lack in knowledge about the pilots?
10. What does Pickering believe that Pluto feels about the Japanese commander?
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)