|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dillon goes to the Malibu house after securing the release of McCoy, who is waiting for him there?
2. After a rough morning of shooting at ______ studio, Veronica having a hard time and meets with Morton Cooperman?
(b) 21st Century.
3. Instead of returning to their units, who will Dunn and Pick be training?
(a) Fighter pilots.
(b) Army technicians.
(c) Flight students.
(d) Refugee children.
4. Who drives Veronica to the Malibu house to see her lover?
(a) The chauffeur.
(b) The fireman.
(c) The studio director.
(d) The priest.
5. What is Ellen injected with by three men?
(a) An aphrodisiac.
(b) A sedative.
(c) Truth serum.
(d) A diet formula.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jake Stecker enter in Guadalcanal carrying arms in Chapter 13?
2. What hotel does Pick have a key to that he takes his friend up to drink a bottle of Whiskey?
3. Who attends the awards ceremony in addition to McCoy and Dillon?
4. Whose family lives in Alabama that Dunn and Pick go to visit?
5. Where do the men have to return to before the start of the war bond tour?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is surprising regarding the training of Dunn and Pick based on their experience?
2. What does Pick realize when he goes to the penthouse with Martha?
3. With the personnel changes in the corps, why is Stecker upset?
4. What does Pickering believe that Pluto feels about the Japanese commander?
5. Why does Pickering meet with Willoughby to learn about Fertig?
6. Why is Carolyn dirty when she arrives at the Andrew Foster Hotel?
7. How do the fates of both Veronica and Dawn change in Chapter 12?
8. Why is Veronica angry at first with Jake when he arrives at the Malibu house?
9. Why are Pick and Dunn rude to Jake at the airport?
10. Since the Japanese have not yet attacked, what does that signify?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)