|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of planes does Galloway encounter while he is flying?
2. Why had Wagam come to Espiritu Santu?
(a) To assess the situation in France.
(b) To assess the situation in Tugalu.
(c) To assess the situation in Guadalcanal.
(d) To assess the situation in Pearl Harbor.
3. Who does Banning warn Pickering to be cautious about as betraying his secrets?
(a) His lover.
(b) His father.
(c) His security.
(d) His friends.
4. Who was away on a secret mission, leaving Dunn as Acting Commander?
5. Who had desperate requests for help and was replaced by Admiral Halswy in the field?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pickering thank for the pictures at his house?
2. What does Galloway and his fellow aviator fail to show when they are forced to land after the bombing?
3. Who discuss the intelligence situation concerning poor communication regarding the army and navy on Pearl Harbor?
4. Where is Lieutenant Max Krinski the Ofﬁcer-in-Charge of the Brig?
5. Where is Kofﬂer's girlfriend from?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Krinski change his opinion of McCoy after he receives a call?
2. When Knox complains about MacArthur and Nimitz, why doesn't the President take any action?
3. Why is there tension between Pickering and Donovan?
4. What is Stecker's experience abroad and what does he think the Japanese will attack?
5. Why does Dillon pull Easterbrook into the plane as he was leaving Guadalcanal?
6. Why is Macklin in trouble with the Marines and Wilson for his service?
7. Why does Banning warn Pickering about Ellen?
8. Why is Wilson elated with Stewart's idea for Macklin's new position?
9. What does Pickering bring up when he meets with MacArthur that arouses anger in the General?
10. Why is Vandergrift disturbed by the message from Pickering?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)