|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Blue Baron that the patrol was searching for?
(a) Jake Dillon.
(b) Eric von Hassenfeffor.
(c) Baron von Redeffer.
(d) Pick Pickering.
2. What does Easterbrook lack that forces his friends to take him to a military hospital for treatment for his sickness?
(c) Service records.
3. What analysis was under the command of Fleming Pickering?
(a) Office of Economics.
(b) Office of Accounting.
(c) Office of Business.
(d) Office of Management.
4. Who is outﬁtted with fresh clothing and driven to Muku-Muku, Pickering's estate?
5. What does Banning give Pickering that is worse than Pickering thought it would be when they look at film footage together?
(a) A letter.
(b) A book.
(c) A report.
(d) A photograph.
Short Answer Questions
1. What intelligence has Pickering's team been analyzing at his residence?
2. Who doesn't want Donovan poking around in his military operations?
3. Who used to be a Hollywood press agent before becoming a photojournalist?
4. With whom does Galloway co-pilot a plane landing in Henderson Field?
5. What is Koffler's girlfriend's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Max Krinski's role?
2. Why is Macklin in trouble with the Marines and Wilson for his service?
3. What is the significance of sources in intelligence for Banning and Vandergrift?
4. What does McCoy want from Stecker when they meet on the beach that Stecker is reluctant about but agrees to?
5. Why does Pickering think that MacArthur is the biggest violator security protocol?
6. When Knox complains about MacArthur and Nimitz, why doesn't the President take any action?
7. Why does Pickering feel grateful to the men who arrive in Oahu and come to his estate with a report?
8. Why does Dillon pull Easterbrook into the plane as he was leaving Guadalcanal?
9. Why does Banning warn Pickering about Ellen?
10. When Pickering has his staff analyze the MAGIC intelligence, what does he learn about the Japanese and what they can do or not?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)