|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ellen injected with by three men?
(a) A sedative.
(b) A diet formula.
(c) Truth serum.
(d) An aphrodisiac.
2. Where does Pickering go the day before the beginning of the war bonds tour?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
3. When Dillon goes to the Malibu house after securing the release of McCoy, who is waiting for him there?
4. With whom do Pick and Dunn engage in mock combat in aviation suits?
(a) Martha and Galloway.
(b) Porter and O'Fallon.
(c) Dawn and Jake.
(d) Veronica and Easterbrook.
5. What naval air station are Dunn and Pick at when they are stopped by Colonel Porter?
6. Instead of returning to their units, who will Dunn and Pick be training?
(a) Flight students.
(b) Fighter pilots.
(c) Refugee children.
(d) Army technicians.
7. Who does Pluto believe is more important than the CINCPAC analysts believe he is?
8. Who goes to San Diego to talk to General Underwood and Colonel Frazier about securing the release of McCoy?
9. When Dillon goes to the airport to meet Pick and Dunn, who does he learn that did not make the trip because he is with his girlfriend?
10. Who attends the awards ceremony in addition to McCoy and Dillon?
11. Who is waiting in the Pickering suite for Carolyn?
12. What is Easterbrook willing to do in order to be with Dawn over his leave?
(a) Steal from his friends.
(b) Lie to his parents.
(c) Skip work.
(d) Rob a bank.
13. Whose screen test was successful, resulting in big plans for her at the studio?
14. Who is Pickering unable to get to accept Donovan, forcing him to get a direct request from the President?
15. To whom does Dillon report on the successful outcome of his mission to San Diego?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who retires to the bedroom at the end of Chapter 8?
2. What are the planes that Pick notices in Florida are perfectly maintained and has his name on them?
3. Who appears in the suite where Pick, Dunn and Easterbrook are eating and tells them the latest news about Guadalcanal and how the Japanese attack was turned back?
4. Who will bring Easterbrook to San Diego on Monday?
5. What has Galloway been assigned to work on for ninety days along with Dunn and Pick?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)