|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Moore arrives at the Water Lily Cottage, what is handcuffed to his wrist?
(a) A gun.
(b) A briefcase.
(c) A notebook.
(d) A lighter.
2. Where do the men have to return to before the start of the war bond tour?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
3. Who arrives at the Dunn house to pick up Dunn and Pick before driving to Corey Field in Florida?
4. Where did Fertig go into demolitions?
(c) The Philippines.
(d) The Maldives.
5. Who brings Easterbrook to the cottage to meet Dunn and Pick where Veronica and Galloway soon appear in Chapter 14?
6. Who does Pickering want to be assigned to the operation run by Fertig?
(a) MacArthur and Knox.
(b) Donovan and McCoy.
(c) Banning and McCoy.
(d) Banning and MacArthur.
7. What is the hotel that Carolyn arrives in San Francisco feeling tired and dirty?
(c) Andrew Foster.
8. Who does Veronica meet at the Malibu house?
(a) Mike and James.
(b) Jason and Jake.
(c) Bobby and Dawn.
(d) Jake and Bobby.
9. What does Colonel Porter find when he gets Dunn and Pick to empty out their pockets?
10. What are the planes that Pick notices in Florida are perfectly maintained and has his name on them?
11. What is the kind of whiskey that Pick wants to drink with his friend in the penthouse of a hotel?
(a) Blue Label.
(b) Old Stewart.
(d) Johnny Walker.
12. Who is autographing photographs that will be used in the war bond tour in Los Angeles?
13. Whose screen test was successful, resulting in big plans for her at the studio?
14. What operation is Fertig running that Pickering believes Rickabee's men should get involved in?
15. At what office will the ceremony that Dillon and McCoy attend be held at?
(b) United Nations'.
(d) Secretary of the Navy's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Carolyn travel to San Francisco?
2. What is Ellen injected with by three men?
3. What does Veronica get offered at the beach house in Malibu that she accepts?
4. Whose records had problems that were resolved, resulting in his promotion to staff sergeant?
5. Who attends the awards ceremony in addition to McCoy and Dillon?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)