|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will bring Easterbrook to San Diego on Monday?
2. Who is in love with Dawn according to Veronica?
3. What is the kind of whiskey that Pick wants to drink with his friend in the penthouse of a hotel?
(a) Old Stewart.
(b) Blue Label.
(d) Johnny Walker.
4. At what office will the ceremony that Dillon and McCoy attend be held at?
(b) Secretary of the Navy's.
(c) United Nations'.
5. Where does Jake Stecker enter in Guadalcanal carrying arms in Chapter 13?
(a) Wilson Brokerage.
(b) Colonial Mansion.
(c) Division Headquarters.
(d) Refugee Camp.
6. Before the war where was Captain Fertig commissioned?
(a) The Philippines.
(c) The Maldives.
7. Who is wearing a dress uniform with ribbons when Ellen Feller arrives at the Water Lily Cottage?
8. To whom does Moore give messages about promotions at the Water Lily Cottage?
9. Who is Galloway's friend in Pennyslvania who agrees to meet him in San Francisco?
10. Where is the suite located that the men retire to after the awards ceremony?
(b) Foster Lafayette.
11. Who does Veronica meet at the Malibu house?
(a) Jake and Bobby.
(b) Mike and James.
(c) Bobby and Dawn.
(d) Jason and Jake.
12. What are the planes that Pick notices in Florida are perfectly maintained and has his name on them?
13. To whom does Macklin give a message in Los Angeles from General Stewart that there is good news about Easterbrook?
14. What naval air station are Dunn and Pick at when they are stopped by Colonel Porter?
15. Where will Stecker be sent via Hawaii and have a week's leave?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what hotel are Dunn and Pick at when Pick calls Dillon's office?
2. Who appears in the suite where Pick, Dunn and Easterbrook are eating and tells them the latest news about Guadalcanal and how the Japanese attack was turned back?
3. Who tells the group at the hotel in Los Angeles that they will leave on a bus the next day?
4. What is Galloway's nurse friend's name that he asks about when he is in Pearl Harbor?
5. Who is an old friend of Pick's that arrives at the airfield with her father, an Admiral?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)