|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What intelligence has Pickering's team been analyzing at his residence?
2. What is the hotel where Pickering meets Fowler?
(a) McMillan Marriott.
(b) Taj Mahal.
(c) Foster Lafayette.
3. What does Banning give Pickering that is worse than Pickering thought it would be when they look at film footage together?
(a) A report.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A book.
(d) A letter.
4. What plane is flown by fighter plane pilots oddly?
5. Who is the doctor that Dillon calls to meet them at Jake's Malibu house?
6. How many minutes of fuel does Galloway's plane have before it is forced to land after the bombing?
7. Who does not feel that MacArthur and Nimitz are doing all they can to protect the Americans from the Japanese attack?
8. What organization does the Office of Strategic Services evolve into?
9. Where do Banning and Pickering meet to look at some ﬁlm of Henderson Field?
(c) Pearl Harbor.
10. Who does Easterbrook meet on the beach after taking pictures?
11. Who was away on a secret mission, leaving Dunn as Acting Commander?
12. Of the entire photojournalist team, who is the only member from the original team?
13. What is the name of Pickering's residence?
(a) Peace Valley Cottage.
(b) Love Joy Farm.
(c) Manning Mansion.
(d) Water Lily Cottage.
14. Who is the Major General that tells Vandergrift of a message from Pickering?
15. What needs reinforcements in Guadalacanal because of the War?
(a) Water supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position did Vandegrift promote the Major that met with him for breakfast to?
2. At Espiritu Santu, what is Rear Admiral Daniel Wagam about to take off in?
3. Why had Wagam come to Espiritu Santu?
4. What does Galloway and his fellow aviator fail to show when they are forced to land after the bombing?
5. Who wants Macklin assigned to his staff?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)