|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Washington, D.C., who is the Secretary of the Navy meeting with President Roosevelt?
2. What does Galloway and his fellow aviator fail to show when they are forced to land after the bombing?
3. What is the hotel where Pickering meets Fowler?
(b) Taj Mahal.
(c) Foster Lafayette.
(d) McMillan Marriott.
4. What does Banning give Pickering that is worse than Pickering thought it would be when they look at film footage together?
(a) A report.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A book.
(d) A letter.
5. Who volunteered to ﬂy a search mission and requests Pick to accompany him?
6. What needs reinforcements in Guadalacanal because of the War?
(c) Water supplies.
7. Who works on flight arrangements for Banning, Pick, and Galloway after the plane crash landing?
8. Who is the Lieutenant Colonel under Fleming Pickering working in analysis?
9. Who discuss the intelligence situation concerning poor communication regarding the army and navy on Pearl Harbor?
(a) Dillon and Banning.
(b) Pickering and Oblensky.
(c) Banning and Vandergrift.
(d) Vandergrift and Henderson.
10. Who used to be a Hollywood press agent before becoming a photojournalist?
11. Who exposes the film in his camera because he does not want pictures of the cargo?
12. Who was mentioned in a memo from the Secretary of the Navy and a member of the combat correspondents?
13. Who is in charge of the Ofﬁce of Strategic Services?
14. What is the name of Pickering's residence?
(a) Love Joy Farm.
(b) Peace Valley Cottage.
(c) Manning Mansion.
(d) Water Lily Cottage.
15. At Pickering's residence, his team prepared a briefing containing what?
Short Answer Questions
1. From where do Easterbook, Dillon and McCoy drive to Los Angeles?
2. What is McCoy going to receive as an award in Washington?
3. Who does Roosevelt want the assistance of to remove tension between his officers?
4. Who was away on a secret mission, leaving Dunn as Acting Commander?
5. Who is the Major General that tells Vandergrift of a message from Pickering?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)