1. At Henderson Field, Guadalcanal, what is Charles Dunn viewing in Chapter 1?
2. What kind of pilot is Dunn?
3. Of the six planes that Dunn oversees, how many have guns?
4. Who was away on a secret mission, leaving Dunn as Acting Commander?
5. When one of the planes crashes due to lack of fuel and a pilot dies, who feels responsible?
6. Who is the Blue Baron that the patrol was searching for?
Eric von Hassenfeffor.
7. With whom does Galloway co-pilot a plane landing in Henderson Field?
8. Who is part of a photojournalist team on Guadacanal?
9. Who used to be a Hollywood press agent before becoming a photojournalist?
This section contains 3,546 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)