Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not understand Nadsat?
2. What does Alex say Beethoven never did?
3. What do the young doctors have with them?
4. What does the librarian do when he sees the old men beating up Alex?
5. Who are the police officers who come to Alex's aid?
Write an essay that expresses your opinion on what should be done about the rising prison population in America.
Write an essay, with evidence from the novel, that describes Alex's opinion on the usefulness and merit of violence Counter this opinion with an argument that draws upon the negative effect that violence has had upon Alex's life.
Write an essay that describes the typical life of a prisoner who has just been released from prison, and the trials that he or she may face.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)