|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does F. Alexander recognize?
2. What is the first thing that Alex wants to get after being freed?
3. What is the only thing Dr. Brodsky is concerned with?
4. What will the common people sell liberty for?
5. F. Alexander describes Alex as a potent...
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay that describes the typical life of a prisoner who has just been released from prison, and the trials that he or she may face.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay that describes the changes in attitude that may happen to a teen while undergoing the transition to true adulthood, using Alex as an example.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay explaining what you think Alex's life would be like if he had stayed in prison and not undergone Ludovico's Technique.
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)