Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not understand Nadsat?
2. What does Alex say Beethoven never did?
3. What do the young doctors have with them?
4. What does the librarian do when he sees the old men beating up Alex?
5. Who are the police officers who come to Alex's aid?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay that describes the changes in attitude that may happen to a teen while undergoing the transition to true adulthood, using Alex as an example.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay that explains what life would be like if it was impossible to derive pleasure from things such as music, art, sex, and even violence.
Essay Topic 3
Write a short essay explaining how Alex's behavior towards his friends led to their betrayal.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)