|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the man's wife?
2. What does the librarian do when he sees the old men beating up Alex?
3. What does Alex do after being beaten?
4. What is Alex given for his last day in the hospital?
5. What does the man want Alex to help him do?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay, with evidence from the novel, that describes Alex's opinion on the usefulness and merit of violence Counter this opinion with an argument that draws upon the negative effect that violence has had upon Alex's life.
Essay Topic 2
Write a short essay explaining how Alex's behavior towards his friends led to their betrayal.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay explaining what you think Alex's life would be like if he had stayed in prison and not undergone Ludovico's Technique.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)