|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the librarian do when he sees the old men beating up Alex?
2. Why doesn't the man recognize Alex for what he did to him?
3. F. Alexander describes Alex as a potent...
4. What type of chair does Alex sit in while watching the movies?
5. Who is the second person to come onto the stage with Alex?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay that describes the typical life of a prisoner who has just been released from prison, and the trials that he or she may face.
Essay Topic 2
Write a short essay that explains the meaning of slang you or your friends use. No profanity!
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay that evaluates whether or not Alex can be considered a tragic hero.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)