Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not understand Nadsat?
2. What does Alex say Beethoven never did?
3. What do the young doctors have with them?
4. What does the librarian do when he sees the old men beating up Alex?
5. Who are the police officers who come to Alex's aid?
Write an essay, with evidence from the novel, that describes Alex's opinion on the usefulness and merit of violence Counter this opinion with an argument that draws upon the negative effect that violence has had upon Alex's life.
Write an essay that describes the changes in attitude that may happen to a teen while undergoing the transition to true adulthood, using Alex as an example.
Write an essay that explains what life would be like if it was impossible to derive pleasure from things such as music, art, sex, and even violence.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)