|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the doctors say Alex is?
2. Where does Alex go after the Korova?
3. What does the Discharge Officer ask Alex to do before he leaves?
4. What does the man want Alex to help him do?
5. What does Alex want to do after the high from his milk subsides?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay that explains the conflict between morality and practical necessity in controlling crime, providing examples from real life.
Essay Topic 2
Write a short essay that explains the meaning of slang you or your friends use. No profanity!
Essay Topic 3
Write a short essay describing Alex's character. Be sure to address:
1 - Personality disorders that Alex may suffer from.
2 - Any redeeming qualities that Alex has.
3 - Possible reasons for why Alex is the way he is.
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)