Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not understand Nadsat?
2. What does Alex say Beethoven never did?
3. What do the young doctors have with them?
4. What does the librarian do when he sees the old men beating up Alex?
5. Who are the police officers who come to Alex's aid?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay that describes the elements of Alex's character and attempts to explain why he does what he does, and what motivates him. Be sure to touch upon the following points:
1 - Whether or not Alex's treatment at the hands of the government is justifiable.
2 - Whether or not Alex can be considered "evil."
3 - Whether or not Alex is really capable of changing into a better person.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay that evaluates whether or not Alex can be considered a tragic hero.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay that describes your opinions on the sources of criminal behavior.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)