|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Joe?
(a) He was beaten by the police.
(b) He robbed a bank and was shot.
(c) He was in a car accident.
(d) He tried to steal from Alex's parents.
2. What do the doctors say Alex is?
3. What is the only thing Dr. Brodsky is concerned with?
(a) Hurting Alex.
(b) Reducing crime.
(c) Getting more funding from the government.
(d) Inspiring true morality.
4. What effect does the vitamin shot have upon Alex?
(a) It makes him feel healthy.
(b) It makes him throw up.
(c) It makes him aggressive.
(d) It makes him weak.
5. What is the last film Alex sees about?
(a) A woman being raped.
(b) Japanese torture.
(c) A shopkeeper being burned alive.
(d) An old man being beaten to death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the second person to come onto the stage with Alex?
2. What happened to Pete?
3. Where does Alex end up?
4. What do the young doctors have with them?
5. Who is sitting by Alex's bed?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)