|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could the gang see the old woman doing through the window?
(a) Giving milk to her cats.
(b) Drinking wine.
(c) Reading a book.
(d) Watching television.
2. What really started Alex's escape from the state jail?
(a) A new cellmate.
(b) His good behavior.
(c) A speech he makes in the church.
(d) A prison riot.
3. What are they going to do to Alex?
(a) Put him through a rigorous physical training regimen.
(b) Show him some films.
(c) A lobotomy.
(d) Electro-shock his cerebral cortex.
4. What does Alex do that is not so clever?
(a) Rape two young girls.
(b) Fall down the stairs.
(c) Put too many knives in his milk.
(d) Wake up late.
5. Who refuses to fight Alex?
(b) The old ladies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the new prisoner call The Doctor?
2. Where had the cheenas and vecks in the Korova just returned from?
3. What does the old woman threaten to do to Alex?
4. On what floor of the house could the gang see a light?
5. What did the fat-necked driver say Alex had become?
Short Essay Questions
1. Is it fair that Alex took the blame for killing the new prisoner?
2. What does Alex think of Dim?
3. How is blood described by Alex in this chapter?
4. What does Alex think to himself when the police give him a statement to sign? Why?
5. What kind of treatment does Alex get at the facility?
6. What does Alex and his gang do to the couple who live in the cottage?
7. Why does Alex blame F. Alexander and his friends?
8. Why does Alex punch Dim in the face?
9. What problems does Alex have in his fight with the old woman?
10. What does Alex do after he leaves his parents' house?
This section contains 991 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)