|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of sauce is on the table?
(a) Hot sauce.
(b) Prima Sauce.
(d) White sauce.
2. What do the doctors do when Alex asks them to stop the film?
(c) Beat him unconscious.
(d) Stop the film.
3. What happened to the man's wife?
(a) She left him for another man.
(b) She died.
(c) She is vacationing in Switzerland.
(d) She is in prison.
4. Who is the second person to come onto the stage with Alex?
(a) A filthy lewdie.
(b) A young nadsat.
(c) A beautiful woman.
(d) A belligerent man.
5. Who lives in the place where Alex ends up?
(a) An old woman, who Alex had beaten up and robbed.
(b) A famous celebrity, who tries to seduce Alex.
(c) A writer, who Alex had beaten and whose wife he had raped.
(d) Billyboy's parents, who threaten to shoot Alex.
6. What does Dr. Brodky say that Alex will be?
(a) A true Christian.
(b) Dead in three years or less.
(c) A repeat-offender.
(d) A reformed young malchick.
7. What does Alex say Beethoven never did?
(a) Hurt anyone.
(b) Finish his last symphony.
(c) Write good music.
(d) Apologize for his sins.
8. Who does not understand Nadsat?
(a) The prison chaplain.
(b) Dr. Brodsky.
(c) The Discharge Officer.
(d) The Governor.
9. What has changed about Alex's apartment block?
(a) It has become even worse.
(b) It is gone.
(c) It has been cleaned up.
(d) It is burned out.
10. Who is Joe?
(a) A lodger staying with Alex's parents.
(b) The new leader of Alex's old gang.
(c) The small man selling newspapers.
(d) The next subject for the Ludovico Technique.
11. What happened to Pete?
(a) Dim tried to get him to join the police, but Pete would not.
(b) Dim arrested him.
(c) Dim murdered him.
(d) Dim does not say.
12. Where are the officers taking Alex?
(a) An alleyway.
(b) The station.
(c) His parents' house.
(d) The country.
13. What is the man's name?
(a) Alex Fitzgerald.
(b) F. Alexander.
(c) Alexander the Great.
(d) Alexi Romanov.
14. What are the films that Alex watches about?
15. What effect does the vitamin shot have upon Alex?
(a) It makes him feel healthy.
(b) It makes him throw up.
(c) It makes him weak.
(d) It makes him aggressive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word has a real lovely zvook?
2. What does the Discharge Officer ask Alex to do before he leaves?
3. What is the real source of Alex's nausea?
4. What do the officers do to Alex?
5. What is Alex given for his last day in the hospital?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)