|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't the man recognize Alex for what he did to him?
(a) They have never met before.
(b) Alex was wearing a mask when they last saw each other.
(c) They met a long time ago and the man does not remember Alex.
(d) The man has brain damage.
2. What is the real source of Alex's nausea?
(a) The films.
(b) His own insanity.
(c) The wires.
(d) The injections.
3. Who does Alex find a picture of in the newspaper?
(b) His parents.
(c) The old woman he killed.
4. What did the Discharge Officer give Alex a list of?
(a) People he could rob for money.
(b) Churches he could attend.
(c) The crimes that Alex did so he wouldn't be a forgetful malchick.
(d) Jobs he could apply for.
5. What do the young doctors have with them?
(a) A picture book.
(b) A photo of F. Alexander's dead wife.
(d) A scalpel.
6. What kind of sauce is on the table?
(a) White sauce.
(b) Prima Sauce.
(d) Hot sauce.
7. What will the common people sell liberty for?
(b) A quieter life.
(d) Pretty polly.
8. What happened to Pete?
(a) Dim murdered him.
(b) Dim arrested him.
(c) Dim does not say.
(d) Dim tried to get him to join the police, but Pete would not.
9. What type of chair does Alex sit in while watching the movies?
(a) A dentist's chair.
(b) A barber's chair.
(c) A pilot's chair.
(d) A hard wooden chair.
10. What has the cinema been transformed into?
(a) A torture chamber.
(b) A bakery.
(c) A conference room.
(d) A stage.
11. What does Alex do after being beaten?
(a) Hitch a ride with a passing car.
(b) Cry himself to sleep in the cold.
(c) Commit suicide.
(d) Get and up and start walking.
12. Who was the youngest member of Alex's old gang?
13. Who does not understand Nadsat?
(a) The Discharge Officer.
(b) The prison chaplain.
(c) The Governor.
(d) Dr. Brodsky.
14. What are the films that Alex watches about?
15. What does Dr. Brodsky think music is?
(a) A silly pastime activity.
(b) A good accompaniment to violence.
(c) A useful emotional heightener.
(d) The greatest thing in the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex order at the Korova?
2. Which war is one of the films about?
3. What do the doctors say Alex is?
4. What does Alex want to do after the high from his milk subsides?
5. What happened to the man's wife?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)