|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing that Alex wants to get after being freed?
2. What is the only thing Dr. Brodsky is concerned with?
(a) Getting more funding from the government.
(b) Inspiring true morality.
(c) Hurting Alex.
(d) Reducing crime.
3. Who is sitting by Alex's bed?
(a) No one.
(b) A nurse.
(c) F. Alexander.
(d) His parents.
4. What has Alex served well?
5. What does Alex do after being beaten?
(a) Hitch a ride with a passing car.
(b) Get and up and start walking.
(c) Cry himself to sleep in the cold.
(d) Commit suicide.
6. Who is Joe?
(a) The new leader of Alex's old gang.
(b) A lodger staying with Alex's parents.
(c) The small man selling newspapers.
(d) The next subject for the Ludovico Technique.
7. Where does Alex end up?
(a) In the village.
(b) The city.
(c) An isolated cottage.
(d) An empty field.
8. What does the Discharge Officer ask Alex to do before he leaves?
(a) Turn out the lights.
(b) Punch him in the face.
(c) Prepare himself for the next day.
(d) Sleep well.
9. What does Alex think about rather than killing a fly?
(a) Giving it his home.
(b) Killing Dr. Brodsky.
(c) Feeding it sugar and keeping it as a pet.
(d) Letting it fly free.
10. What are the films that Alex watches about?
11. What word does Alex use to describe the part of town his staja is in?
12. Which war is one of the films about?
(a) World War II.
(b) World War I.
(c) The Korean War.
13. Who lives in the place where Alex ends up?
(a) An old woman, who Alex had beaten up and robbed.
(b) A famous celebrity, who tries to seduce Alex.
(c) A writer, who Alex had beaten and whose wife he had raped.
(d) Billyboy's parents, who threaten to shoot Alex.
14. What effect does the vitamin shot have upon Alex?
(a) It makes him throw up.
(b) It makes him weak.
(c) It makes him aggressive.
(d) It makes him feel healthy.
15. What type of chair does Alex sit in while watching the movies?
(a) A barber's chair.
(b) A pilot's chair.
(c) A hard wooden chair.
(d) A dentist's chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Joe?
2. Why does Alex jump off the balcony?
3. What happened to Pete?
4. What do the doctors do when Alex asks them to stop the film?
5. What is the man's name?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)