|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Joe?
(a) He robbed a bank and was shot.
(b) He was beaten by the police.
(c) He tried to steal from Alex's parents.
(d) He was in a car accident.
2. Where does Alex wake up?
(b) Back in prison.
(c) A hospital.
(d) In a gutter.
3. What has changed about Alex's apartment block?
(a) It has been cleaned up.
(b) It has become even worse.
(c) It is burned out.
(d) It is gone.
4. What does Alex think about rather than killing a fly?
(a) Giving it his home.
(b) Letting it fly free.
(c) Feeding it sugar and keeping it as a pet.
(d) Killing Dr. Brodsky.
5. What will the common people sell liberty for?
(a) A quieter life.
(b) Pretty polly.
6. According to Dr. Branom, what is the normal reaction to violence?
(a) Feeling real horrorshow.
(b) Fear and nausea.
(d) Chills up the spine.
7. How does Alex feel when he tries to punch the Discharge Officer?
8. What do the doctors say Alex is?
9. What is Alex given for his last day in the hospital?
(a) A punch in the head.
(b) His clothes and knife.
(c) A final injection.
10. F. Alexander describes Alex as a potent...
11. What does Dr. Branom say that every man kills?
(a) His parents.
(c) The thing he loves.
(d) His will to live.
12. What does Alex want to do after the high from his milk subsides?
(a) Kill Bog.
(b) Kill the bartender.
(c) Kill himself.
(d) Kill everyone.
13. What has Alex served well?
14. What is the only thing Dr. Brodsky is concerned with?
(a) Hurting Alex.
(b) Inspiring true morality.
(c) Reducing crime.
(d) Getting more funding from the government.
15. What is the real source of Alex's nausea?
(a) The wires.
(b) The films.
(c) The injections.
(d) His own insanity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last film Alex sees about?
2. What does Dr. Brodky say that Alex will be?
3. What does Alex order at the Korova?
4. Why does Alex jump off the balcony?
5. What name does F. Alexander recognize?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)