|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alex take the boys after fighting them?
(a) The Korova Milkbar.
(b) The Wailing Emperor.
(c) The Pectopah.
(d) The Duke of New York.
2. Where does Alex's mother work?
(a) Quickie Mart.
(c) At the offices of Martie McMartenson.
3. Who is Alex worried will come up with a better plan to get in the house?
(a) Will the English.
4. What do you get when you cram criminals together?
(a) Violence upon violence.
(b) Concentrated criminality.
(c) Safer streets.
(d) A chance for rehabilitation.
5. What does Alex keep handy in case of trouble?
(a) His fists.
(b) A set of brass knuckles.
(c) A small pistol.
(d) A cut-throat britva.
6. Why does the prison chaplain take a liking to Alex?
(a) He admires Alex's crimes.
(b) He shows an interest in the Bible.
(c) He finds Alex attractive.
(d) He killed a prisoner that the charlie hated.
7. Where are the characters at the beginning of the chapter?
(a) The Korova bar and grill.
(b) The Korova milkbar.
(c) The Korova dance hall.
(d) The Korova cafe.
8. Where will Alex be in a fortnight?
(b) A minimum-security center.
(c) In the outside world.
(d) In another prison.
9. What lie does Alex tell the woman who answers the door?
(a) That his friend has fainted on the road.
(b) That he needs a place to rest.
(c) That his car has broken down.
(d) That he won't hurt her.
10. What does the prison chaplain have undeniable proof of?
(a) Hell's existence.
(b) The existence of God.
(c) A government conspiracy.
(d) The guilt of the prisoners.
11. What are the sirens for that Alex sees from the police van?
(a) A fire engine for the fire Alex set in the old woman's house.
(b) A police car for Alex's friends.
(c) An ambulance for the old woman.
(d) A tow truck.
12. What does the prison chaplain like to drink?
13. What does Alex do that is not so clever?
(a) Rape two young girls.
(b) Put too many knives in his milk.
(c) Fall down the stairs.
(d) Wake up late.
14. What will Deltoid do for Alex tomorrow?
(a) Notify his parents.
(b) Take him to the jailhouse.
(c) Speak for him.
(d) Sign his execution order.
15. What is the number of Alex's staja?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex say about his so-called friends?
2. What do the lads hand the militia as they are leaving?
3. What type of speech impediment does the Big Jew have?
4. Who will Alex be turned over to tomorrow?
5. What is hidden in the Korova for the purpose of stopping riots?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)