|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name is printed on the cottage gate?
(c) NO SOLICITORS.
2. What does Alex keep handy in case of trouble?
(a) A cut-throat britva.
(b) A small pistol.
(c) His fists.
(d) A set of brass knuckles.
3. What does Alex do to the two girls?
(a) Insult their music and kick them out.
(b) Get them drunk and rape them.
(c) Get them drunk and steal their money.
(d) Beat them to death.
4. What does Alex sing like?
(a) A lark.
(b) A linnet.
(c) A mockingbird.
(d) An angel.
5. What do the lads hand the militia as they are leaving?
(a) A bit of lip music.
(b) A meat pie.
(c) Some money.
(d) A stabbing.
6. What is the Nadsat word for 'hit?'
7. What does the old woman threaten to do to Alex?
(a) Scream for help.
(b) Hit him with an umbrella.
(c) Call the police.
(d) Sick her cats on him.
8. What type of tooth does Alex have?
9. Who betrays Alex?
(d) Will the English.
10. How old is Alex?
11. Who does the gang see outside the Duke of New York?
(a) A malchick.
(b) A droog.
(c) A drunk.
(d) A policeman.
12. What does the gang want things to be?
13. What were the hard slovos from the Chief Chasso the beginning of?
(a) The end.
(b) Alex's insanity.
(c) Solitary confinement.
(d) Alex's freedom.
14. What word does Alex use to refer to his friends?
15. What is hidden in the Korova for the purpose of stopping riots?
(c) A shotgun.
(d) A mesto.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the sirens for that Alex sees from the police van?
2. What excuse does Alex give his mother for not going to school?
3. What is the ideal size for a gang?
4. What type of car does the gang steal?
5. Who says that big money is available?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)