Short Essay Questions Key
1. What is the setting for the novel? How have things changed?
2. How do the characters in the novel speak? How is their language different?
3. What does Alex think of Dim?
4. What are members of the group like? Are they nice people?
5. What does the drunk outside the Duke of New York think about the world?
6. How is blood described by Alex in this chapter?
7. What does Alex and his gang do to the couple who live in the cottage?
8. Why does Alex and his gang act the way they do?
9. Why is the philosophical man in the Korova oblivious to what is around him? What does Alex think of him?
10. Why does Alex punch Dim in the face?
11. How does Alex explain his leadership to the others? How do you think they feel about this?
12. How does Alex feel about music?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)