|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the number of Alex's staja?
2. How do the prison guards respond to Alex's complaint of harassment?
3. Who is the leader of the gang that Alex's gang fights?
4. How do the lads fool the local militia?
(a) They give them Dim and run.
(b) They get an alibi from the old ladies.
(c) They slip into the sewers and hide.
(d) They have very good masks.
5. According to Dr. Branom, what is the normal reaction to violence?
(a) Feeling real horrorshow.
(b) Fear and nausea.
(d) Chills up the spine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex want to hear in Melodia?
2. What happened to Pete?
3. Who does the gang see outside the Duke of New York?
4. What does Alex do that is not so clever?
5. How long has Alex been in prison when the chapter begins?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)