|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex want to do after the high from his milk subsides?
(a) Kill the bartender.
(b) Kill Bog.
(c) Kill himself.
(d) Kill everyone.
2. What does the new prisoner call The Doctor?
3. What do you get when you cram criminals together?
(a) Safer streets.
(b) A chance for rehabilitation.
(c) Concentrated criminality.
(d) Violence upon violence.
4. What has changed about Alex's apartment block?
(a) It has become even worse.
(b) It is burned out.
(c) It has been cleaned up.
(d) It is gone.
5. What does 'staja' mean?
(a) Standard jailhouse.
(b) Stationary jacket.
(c) Stale jam.
(d) State jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Discharge Officer ask Alex to do before he leaves?
2. What does the top millicent say violence makes?
3. What does Alex order at the Korova?
4. What does Alex think is a sin?
5. Who does Alex see at the library?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)