|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the officers do to Alex?
(a) Let him join them on their patrol.
(b) Shoot him in the back of the head.
(c) Beat him up.
(d) Convince him to join the police.
2. What type of tooth does Alex have?
3. What is Alex's most prized possession?
(a) The flags from his corrective school.
(b) His stereo.
(c) His leather pants.
(d) His knife.
4. What name is printed on the cottage gate?
(b) NO SOLICITORS.
5. What does 'staja' mean?
(a) State jail.
(b) Standard jailhouse.
(c) Stale jam.
(d) Stationary jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alex see at the library?
2. How long is Alex's sentence?
3. Where is the gang going to steal some valuables?
4. What is the name of the treatment that can get Alex out of prison fast?
5. Where had the cheenas and vecks in the Korova just returned from?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)