|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alex's most prized possession?
(a) His stereo.
(b) His leather pants.
(c) The flags from his corrective school.
(d) His knife.
2. Who do the characters first encounter on their walk?
(a) A beggar.
(b) A punk.
(c) A schoolmaster.
(d) A policeman.
3. Who does the gang see outside the Duke of New York?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A malchick.
(c) A drunk.
(d) A droog.
4. What does the prison chaplain have undeniable proof of?
(a) A government conspiracy.
(b) The existence of God.
(c) Hell's existence.
(d) The guilt of the prisoners.
5. How do the prison guards respond to Alex's complaint of harassment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of car does the gang steal?
2. What do the lads do to the slouses?
3. What does the top policeman call Alex's prison cell?
4. What does 'viddy' mean?
5. What is in a veteran?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)