|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why won't Alex say a word until his lawyer arrives?
(a) He hates policemen.
(b) His lawyer told him not to.
(c) His mouth is swollen shut.
(d) He knows the law.
2. What is the ideal size for a gang?
(a) Four to six.
(b) The more the better.
(c) Five to seven.
(d) No more than three.
3. What does Alex learn happened to the old woman?
(a) She decided not to press charges.
(b) She lost her memory.
(c) She died of her injuries.
(d) She was eaten by her cats.
4. What name is printed on the cottage gate?
(d) NO SOLICITORS.
5. What is the name of the treatment that can get Alex out of prison fast?
(a) Louis' Way.
(b) Ludovico's Technique.
(c) Leonardo's Method.
(d) Luciano's Style.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the gang see outside the Duke of New York?
2. What is the number of Alex's staja?
3. What does Alex keep handy in case of trouble?
4. What does the prison chaplain like to drink?
5. Where does Dim hit Alex with the chain?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)