|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lie does Alex tell the woman who answers the door?
(a) That he needs a place to rest.
(b) That he won't hurt her.
(c) That his car has broken down.
(d) That his friend has fainted on the road.
2. What excuse does Alex give his mother for not going to school?
(a) That he is tired from doing drugs and raping people the night before.
(b) He is sick.
(c) He has a pain in his brooko.
(d) He has a headache.
3. What does Alex keep handy in case of trouble?
(a) A set of brass knuckles.
(b) A cut-throat britva.
(c) His fists.
(d) A small pistol.
4. What does 'viddy' mean?
5. Who is waiting for Alex when he leaves his apartment?
(a) The police.
(b) No one.
(c) His gang.
(d) One of his previous victims.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the fat-necked driver say Alex had become?
2. What is in a veteran?
3. What does Alex's favorite newspaper columnist say about modern youth?
4. What is hidden in the Korova for the purpose of stopping riots?
5. On what floor of the house could the gang see a light?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)