|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in a veteran?
(a) Whisky and spiced rum.
(b) Tequila and gin.
(c) Rum and cherry brandy.
(d) Vodka and grapefruit juice.
2. Where is the gang going to steal some valuables?
(a) An old woman's house.
(b) The bank.
(c) The apartment of a wealthy acquaintance.
(d) A jewelry store.
3. What does Alex tell his parents he does in the evenings?
(a) A lot of drugs.
(b) Work on odd jobs.
(c) Go around town killing and stealing.
(d) His homework.
4. What is the ideal size for a gang?
(a) Four to six.
(b) Five to seven.
(c) No more than three.
(d) The more the better.
5. How do the two girls see themselves?
(d) Too young for Alex.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the gang do to the writer's wife?
2. When does Alex wake up?
3. What word does Alex use to refer to his friends?
4. What name is printed on the cottage gate?
5. What do the lads do to the slouses?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)