|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of mood is the gang in when they return to town?
(a) Out of sorts.
(b) Ha ha and funsies.
(c) Hate and murder.
2. What does the gang do to pass the time on the subway?
(a) Argue with each other.
(b) Rip at the upholstery.
(c) Give chocolate bars to the starving people.
(d) Beat an old man.
3. Where does Alex lead his gang?
(a) To his doom.
(b) Onwards and upwards, O Brothers.
(c) To fame and fortune.
(d) To a bright future.
4. Who is the well-dressed man that Alex saw at the end of the previous chapter?
(a) The Minister of the Interior.
(b) The Minister of Rehabilitation.
(c) The Minister of Environment.
(d) The Minister of Justice.
5. What does Alex keep handy in case of trouble?
(a) A cut-throat britva.
(b) A small pistol.
(c) His fists.
(d) A set of brass knuckles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says that big money is available?
2. What does 'viddy' mean?
3. What is hidden in the Korova for the purpose of stopping riots?
4. What is the middle of town called?
5. According to Dr. Branom, what is the normal reaction to violence?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)