|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the middle of town called?
(b) The market.
(c) Times Square.
2. What kind of mood is the gang in when they return to town?
(a) Out of sorts.
(b) Ha ha and funsies.
(c) Hate and murder.
3. Who is the leader of the gang?
4. What does the top policeman call Alex's prison cell?
(a) The clink.
(b) The Bates motel.
(c) The Ritz hotel.
(d) The bridal suite.
5. According to Dr. Branom, what is the normal reaction to violence?
(a) Chills up the spine.
(b) Fear and nausea.
(c) Feeling real horrorshow.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the officers describe Alex when he looks in the mirror?
2. Who will Alex be turned over to tomorrow?
3. What is the new treatment called?
4. What does the gang do with the car they steal?
5. Who is the well-dressed man that Alex saw at the end of the previous chapter?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)